Welcome to the WAYALIFE.com : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life!.
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 694
  1. #11
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    auberry/shaver ca
    Posts
    91
    You guys missed the high sierra poker run last weekend, the wife did the ladies run on bald ...good times

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #12
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Central C.
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Conman View Post
    We need to trim those fenders!
    I fully agree with you. Once I get my 37" Nitto Mud Grapplers on, that will be the #1 thing that will have to go.
    WHY SO SERIOUS!!!! (Every time I think of this phrase, I think of the Joker)

    Here on WAYALIFE to learn and be a Jeeper!!!

  3. #13
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Central C.
    Posts
    1,305
    I've got the Dana 44 5.13 Yukon gears waiting in my living room. Got the EVO slider on order and should be arriving this week or next.

    DSC01362.JPGDSC01363.JPGDSC01364.JPG
    WHY SO SERIOUS!!!! (Every time I think of this phrase, I think of the Joker)

    Here on WAYALIFE to learn and be a Jeeper!!!

  4. #14
    Been Around the Block
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by JK's JK View Post
    I fully agree with you. Once I get my 37" Nitto Mud Grapplers on, that will be the #1 thing that will have to go.
    Fender cutting party!!

  5. #15
    Been Around the Block
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by jmm176 View Post
    You guys missed the high sierra poker run last weekend, the wife did the ladies run on bald ...good times

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app
    We need to put together a little meet and greet for some of us local guys.

  6. #16
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Central C.
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Conman View Post
    Fender cutting party!!
    I'm always happy to have help. Have you cut your fenders yet?
    WHY SO SERIOUS!!!! (Every time I think of this phrase, I think of the Joker)

    Here on WAYALIFE to learn and be a Jeeper!!!

  7. #17
    Been Around the Block
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by JK's JK View Post
    I'm always happy to have help. Have you cut your fenders yet?
    Yup! I have done a few sets.

  8. #18
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Central C.
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Conman View Post
    We need to put together a little meet and greet for some of us local guys.

    The shout out to all the locals in Fresno and Clovis area.

    I for sure agree that the locals should meet up.
    WHY SO SERIOUS!!!! (Every time I think of this phrase, I think of the Joker)

    Here on WAYALIFE to learn and be a Jeeper!!!

  9. #19
    Been Around the Block
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hanford, ca
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by JK's JK View Post
    The shout out to all the locals in Fresno and Clovis area.

    I for sure agree that the locals should meet up.
    I'm some what local I'm in Hanford just let me know Ur rig looks nice BTW

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #20
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Central C.
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by miguel250r View Post
    I'm some what local I'm in Hanford just let me know Ur rig looks nice BTW

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Oh your for sure local. That's a hop from Fresno.
    WHY SO SERIOUS!!!! (Every time I think of this phrase, I think of the Joker)

    Here on WAYALIFE to learn and be a Jeeper!!!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top