Show Off Your Guns!

Armydog

300 blackout is great short range round, especially suppressed. Self defense wise I wouldn't rely on it for more than 100 yds. I've always compared it to something like a 30-30. Not a bad round, but there's a lot better out there.

Agreed on the practical range limitations, but in a CQB environment where suppressed I contend you would be hard pressed to beat the blackout round. That and the overall length of the SBR of 32 1/4" with the can attached.....hard to beat it clearing rooms and cutting pies. Just my not so humble opinion

Exodus 4x4

Agreed on the practical range limitations, but in a CQB environment where suppressed I contend you would be hard pressed to beat the blackout round. That and the overall length of the SBR of 32 1/4" with the can attached.....hard to beat it clearing rooms and cutting pies. Just my not so humble opinion

Like I said, it's not a terrible round but there are better out there. In terms of CQB the best round is a 12ga. It's highly effective, doesn't require great accuracy, and won't carry through to the neighbors house. The sound of chambering a round alone is unmistakable and would cause an intruder to shit himself. The odds of any civilian doing any type of MOUT is astronomical, so using that to justify the 300 isn't really practical. I mean really, how many people here are going to be clearing their houses? IMO the 300 blackout was a failure that people just can't let go of, and the only ones I've met that disagree are the ones that bought it and are stuck with it because nobody else will buy it off of them.

JeepDrum

Just picked this up today. Can't wait to run some rounds through it.

Attachments

• 1459904143803.jpg
    1459904143803.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 199

WJCO

Meme King
Yes sir. It's a Century Arms Mini Draco. It's surprisingly accurate (well, for an ak anyway). Puts all rounds on a silhouette at 80 yards. Good enough for me.

Sweet. Mine is a century as well. All black. My iron sights suck, way off. But with the scope on it now, it's great. Good looking gun there.

Brute

Hooked
I don't know if there is a thread for this or if wayalife will allow this thread. I'm not trying to offend anyone or piss anyone off. But lets see your guns.

This is my great grandpa's Remington 22 550-1 it was made in December 1949 it has been burnt in a house fire this is why there is no stock but I will be ordering one Thursday. She still shoots straight as an arrow.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

If this has been in a fire, you might want to fire it remotely via a line and holding it in a vise...metal becomes heat fatigued and it might not be safe to use...

Top Bottom