Close

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Results 791 to 795 of 795

Thread: Show your guns.

  1. #791
    Hooked Bustedback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by any4xx View Post
    Man... gotta tell you; I've got proverbial crap loads of handguns. The SP2022 is my all time favorite. You will like it. I have a choice, and I have ended up with about six SigPro's. Not only are they reliable and comfortable, but they're CHEAP!
    My sister opted for the P226, I got the 2022 because it was half the price.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #792
    Fresh Catch any4xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Central CA
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Bustedback View Post
    My sister opted for the P226, I got the 2022 because it was half the price.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I've got several of both. Still like the SigPro better.

  3. #793
    Hooked Bustedback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by any4xx View Post
    I've got several of both. Still like the SigPro better.
    This will be my first handgun, I can't wait to put some rounds through it!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #794
    Fresh Catch Bigtuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    20
    1911's you can't have too many


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #795
    Nothing but a Thing BamBamDeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Sequoyah County, Ok.
    Posts
    1,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtuna View Post
    1911's you can't have too many


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I agree...but I am trying real hard...

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •