Show Off Your Guns!

Spudcannons

This is going to probably bum you out, but I've got a Sako TRG 42 in .338 LM and it's a tack driver at 1,200 meters. The Barrett 98 is cool and all but I love my Sako.

Actually quite the opposite! :) I have been eyeing an Alexander Arms semi auto .338 but I will check out the sako

USMCvet

Banned
Actually quite the opposite! :) I have been eyeing an Alexander Arms semi auto .338 but I will check out the sako

I swear by the TRG. Since I got out of the suck I've kept sharp on the gun firing in competitions at 1,000 yards. I've beat guys out that have had custom $25k weapons. So out of the box that Sako is great.

jeffro

No pics at the moment, and it really doesn't matter. If anyone is interested I can find some pics this evening.

Somewhere hidden in plain site, I have a 32-40 Lever action Marlin. I have a letter from Marlin telling me the day it left the factory in the late 1800's.

In 1976, There was a John Wayne replica made that was nickel plated, and shells were produced. The casings are nickel plated and they say "Duke" on the bottom.

My great, great, etc .... uncle used it on the RR to get game for the crew to eat.

TwistedJK

Just a couple from my collection.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Did the stippling myself on the S&W
And this is for when things get really bad...
image.jpg

Petthefish

I love letting little kids hold What we have dubbed as El Beasto Believe it or not this kid even touched off a round (with my help lol)

460 XVR S&W Magnum

10376267_10203638271826803_7854951424650516311_n.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
My brother just bought a Henry's 45-70. Forget the fancy shit. ;) Just good old reliable cowboy muscle with enough oomph to take down anything that lives in North America.

TJ4fun

In California, folks have to keep an eye out in there rear view for the black suburban with CA exempt plates. Pretty strict state, in fact, I think they want to take them all away And will if they have half a chance.

Top Bottom