Show Off Your Guns!

Bonehead

My daily carry piece.... Kimber CDP
P1010156.jpg

Range toy... Kimber Aegis 9mm
P1010152.jpg

The rest of my 1911s
(left) Kimber Eclipse 10mm (top) Kimber Stainless 45 (right)Kimber first year production 45(bottom) Springfield Armory TRP (sold)
P1010066.jpg

The "reach out and touch them" toy.....Rock River Arms 24" 308
P1010042-2.jpg

My favorite... Larue Tactical PredatAR 5.56
P1010089.jpg

and my lone AK.....Arsenal SGL-31 (AK74)
P1010088-1.jpg

and the one I had to sell to put wheels and tires on the JK:)
LWRC SPR 5.56
P1010216-1.jpg

rdf_orion

X2. I know what I got. Don't want anyone else to know. That being said, I am also a Glock fan.

X3 I will say, im a fan of something that requires a "bullet button" in California...

I dont mind posting my bow though! Its a Hoyt Carbon Element.. I dont know if anyone else is into archery, but I hope this will suffice. :beer:

Attachments

• 1378791031175.jpg
    1378791031175.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,117
Last edited:

billybob990

X2 I will say, im a fan of something that requires a "bullet button" in California...

I dont mind posting my bow though! Its a Hoyt Carbon Element.. I dont know if anyone else is into archery, but I hope this will suffice. :beer:

I've got a buddy that is a die hard Hoyt fan, I'm a pse guy myself, I don't any pics of it but she a old one that is going to get set up for bow fishing when ever I find new cam bushings. Nice bow btw

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

rdf_orion

I've got a buddy that is a die hard Hoyt fan, I'm a pse guy myself, I don't any pics of it but she a old one that is going to get set up for bow fishing when ever I find new cam bushings. Nice bow btw

PSE is also very nice! I picked up a cheap bow from bass pro a few years ago while I was learning and made the leap to Hoyt last year. Its an amazing bow for sure, and thank you very much!!

billybob990

PSE is also very nice! I picked up a cheap bow from bass pro a few years ago while I was learning and made the leap to Hoyt last year. Its an amazing bow for sure, and thank you very much!!

No problem

HDGasser

This is uhh... An old picture, but you get the point. :thumb:

1128081137.jpg

I understand people that won't post pictures of there firearms on the interwebs but ill tell you when I show people I know pictures of our shooting trips like this one people look at me like I'm nuckin futs... Cause I sure as hell wouldn't break into some whack jobs house that has a shit ton of guns!

Last edited:

HDGasser

X3 I will say, im a fan of something that requires a "bullet button" in California...

I want!!:yup:

rdf_orion

one people look at me like I'm nuckin futs... Cause I sure as hell wouldn't break into some whack jobs house that has a shit ton of guns!

I understand that look hahah! Nice collection man! That is a valid point but at the same time, for arguments sake, it could be enticing seeing the amount thats there (a promising payday IF they make it out), or if they were determined to hit your house, they could be more prepared for whats inside. Im sure theres people that would still try anyways, no matter how bad the odds are. :rolleyes: thats just my argument and feeling, but I dont judge if people like showing their collection because they are damn nice!

I want!!:yup:

I would recommend it to anyone!!! Its an amazing bow, and the great thing about bows you never really run out of ammo! As long as you dont... uhm... misplace an arrow... :D

1yellowjk

I don't own a single gun.

But if I did I would own a Mosin 7.62 (USSR stamped) a Bushmaster AR-15, a Savage .22 rifle, a Sig 9MM (which if I owned I would probably sell because I would hate the way it ejects shells...but I don't own a single gun) a S&W .40 and a Mosberg AR.22.

My wife doesn't own any guns either but if she did she would own a Rossi Circuit Judge. :)

Millerj87

I agree with the previous not putting my weapon info out there for the NSA but Sig Sauer is my brand as many mods on my sigs as my JKU :)

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Aeraun

I don't own any weapons but have shot a few. I used to go trap shooting which was a blast. Used a Beretta semi auto that I really liked. I recently went to a shooting range in PA were they let you shoot a ton of guns, FAL, AR15, Desert Eagle, Magnum, M1 Garand, M1 carbine etc. I will say my favorites were 1911 .45 and M14. Guns felt comfortable, handled great and still gave you stopping power. So if bought one I'd say my first would be the .45 1911

StrizzyChris

Violence is never the answer. I prefer to use the power of reason and persuasion along with the stroke of a pen for self defense.

Namaste.

I'm with Frank. ;)

Sad thing is....you can never defend your family, home or yourself anymore with a gun without 50 people with pens coming after your ass and then having to pay your life savings to hire another penman to protect you from the others :grayno:

UtahJK

I don't own a single gun.

But if I did I would own a Mosin 7.62 (USSR stamped) a Bushmaster AR-15, a Savage .22 rifle, a Sig 9MM (which if I owned I would probably sell because I would hate the way it ejects shells...but I don't own a single gun) a S&W .40 and a Mosberg AR.22.

My wife doesn't own any guns either but if she did she would own a Rossi Circuit Judge. :)

I see what you did there....

Napalm90

This is uhh... An old picture, but you get the point. :thumb:

1128081137.jpg

I understand people that won't post pictures of there firearms on the interwebs but ill tell you when I show people I know pictures of our shooting trips like this one people look at me like I'm nuckin futs... Cause I sure as hell wouldn't break into some whack jobs house that has a shit ton of guns!

Haha, your like me

HDGasser

I understand that look hahah! Nice collection man! That is a valid point but at the same time, for arguments sake, it could be enticing seeing the amount thats there (a promising payday IF they make it out), or if they were determined to hit your house, they could be more prepared for whats inside. Im sure theres people that would still try anyways, no matter how bad the odds are. :rolleyes: thats just my argument and feeling, but I dont judge if people like showing their collection because they are damn nice!

Very true... Can't deny it one bit. But do you believe everything you see on the Internet?? Maybe these are just random pictures from google? :D

I like my guns, the ones Ive built are works of art in my eyes. I get compliments Everytime I go to the range.

Would you think twice before entering if you saw this parked in my driveway?:rock:
5DC2C1AB-885F-477C-ACB3-C1BE41F594BF-12135-00000154201AA83C_zps3602f6a2.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom