Show Off Your Guns!

JamesCo

Now that is a lovely family! Never handled an Armalite but now I am very interested because I am always looking to lighten things up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well in their original form the AR10's were just over 12lbs. Heavy asses. I needed to lighten them up so my 115lb wife was comfortable shooting them. She's kinda over the top with everything. If normal wives shoot AR15's then she wants AR10's! No problem cause I'm all in too. Just like in the near future when we purchase our JKU I'd like to run maybe 35's until we get bigger axles and she wants 40's as soon as it hits the garage.

gmb425

Well in their original form the AR10's were just over 12lbs. Heavy asses. I needed to lighten them up so my 115lb wife was comfortable shooting them. She's kinda over the top with everything. If normal wives shoot AR15's then she wants AR10's! No problem cause I'm all in too. Just like in the near future when we purchase our JKU I'd like to run maybe 35's until we get bigger axles and she wants 40's as soon as it hits the garage.

That is an awesome way to get a ProRock 60 front and rear fast! My budget does not allow for a PR 60 until November of 2021! BTW, never got to play around with an AR 10 but would not mind to get some range time with it.

JamesCo

That is an awesome way to get a ProRock 60 front and rear fast! My budget does not allow for a PR 60 until November of 2021! BTW, never got to play around with an AR 10 but would not mind to get some range time with it.

Anytime. We will probably be moving back out to New Mexico next year. I can't handle living in the East for to long. Especially when we buy a new Jeep.

any4xx

Picking up my Sig sp2022 in a few days.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Man... gotta tell you; I've got proverbial crap loads of handguns. The SP2022 is my all time favorite. You will like it. I have a choice, and I have ended up with about six SigPro's. Not only are they reliable and comfortable, but they're CHEAP!

Bustedback

Man... gotta tell you; I've got proverbial crap loads of handguns. The SP2022 is my all time favorite. You will like it. I have a choice, and I have ended up with about six SigPro's. Not only are they reliable and comfortable, but they're CHEAP!

My sister opted for the P226, I got the 2022 because it was half the price.

GraniteCrystal

Bought this today. Also held the Glock G19 and an H&K. The last one felt really nice in my hand. Ultimately decided I wanted the smallest, lightest package of the 3, I'm used to how a Springfield feels, I wanted a secondary safety besides the trigger, and the XDs was on sale and has a mail in rebate for 4 extra mags and a holster (available if someone wants them).

9mm in 3.3" barrel

IMG_20170408_153739.jpg

Top Bottom