5 wiggly fingers from San Antonio to everyone here

JEEPnGEO

Hello all,

Just want to pass by everyone and give a digital wave and to tell ya-all a little about me.

I live in San Antonio, TX for the past 23 years. I was born and raised in Killeen Texas. My dad is a Marine and our family grew up in these parts so I am not an Army brat. I like to weld, tinker with safes, locks, I whitehat hack and teach people how to defend against cyber crime and lowtech hacking. I also am the CIO of a company here in San Antonio. I am a network engineer and have mad skillz. I also like to Geocache.

I have been wheeling for almost 2 years now. I got a nice little setup so far but needs a few more mods to make it where I want it. I am all about the performance and not the look. But if the look is there then I don't mind. I will not go out of my way to spit shine and color match.. So if you can't guess my jeep is black LOL....
I drive a 2009 Rubicon List of mods below

Smittybuilt rock rails
MT Baja Claws (NOT THE TTC) If ANYONE has a NEW BAJA CLAW NON TTC PLEASE LET ME KNOW I NEED 1.
AEV air intak
Gibson Exhaust with custom Gibson tips (I love those guys)
Kenwood stereo
Procomp rims
Regeared front and back
Smittybuilt spare tire carrier
Do-it-yourself EVAP relocate
Screamin' Demon Coil (been running for 10,000 miles)
Livewires (I run a black jeep and all they had was red So I have red wires)
1800 watt Power inverter
Sears Die Hard Platinum battery
3" TeraFlex lift kit
I run nitrogen in the tires
I carry a nitrogen tank, air compressor, bottle jack, fire extinguisher, machete and a .45 on board.

I want to do a factory fender chop, build a hoist for my hard top in the garage. put lights under fenders, rear bumper and tire carrier, cut off the front stump bump (forgot what it is called)and get a winch.

I will post pics soon.

Nice to meet everyone.

JEEPnGEO

Top Bottom