Shaka from Hawaii

Yeti-09

Ahhhh...that explains it. :) Thank you for your service and stay safe!

No problem! And I will def keep my head down! This is my 4th and LAST tour and Ill be growing a beard watching the waves. At least till the wife says I have to find another job lol

Yeti-09

Instant friends, just add beer! My buddy got me to help him throw a spacer lift on his new jku today by offering beer :beer: I'll post a pic this afternoon..... in the show off forum :rock:

GOOD you can help me install my Evolever and Coil overs lol :beer::beer:

DA RUNT

No problem! And I will def keep my head down! This is my 4th and LAST tour and Ill be growing a beard watching the waves. At least till the wife says I have to find another job lol

Get some cushy GSA job and sit on your rear all day lol. You guys plan on stayin on island when you get out? 4 tours? Funny how we call them tours... sounds like we went on vacation :cheesy:

Yeti-09

yeah we're gonna stay on island, might buy a house over in Kapolei, but not sure just yet. Don't think I could get the wife to leave the island if I tried!! And yes about the old parts, kinda. Ill have a set of sway bar end links and 4" springs to get rid of. Most of my parts are gonna go on the green jku. Vacation, yeah right. well I save A LOT of money for being on a vacation for this long lol.

Clark Collins

Jeeping in Hawaii

That's the local version of the Jeep wave. Found this site while I was searching the app store for Jeep stuff, I've been a member of JK Forums for awhile but didn't know about this one :mad: My screen name there is JK HI but all my buddies call my Jeep Da Runt cause it's not lifted, so i'm gonna roll with it. Kinda like it. My current rig is a 12 JK, i've owned a CJ, YJ, a XJ and even a XK. This is my 2nd JK, the first was an 11. Awesome looking site you have here, gonna spend the next couple hours of work looking around :thumb:

My wife and I are thinking about taking a Hawaiin cruise next month and would like to hook up with some fellow Jeepers for a tour while we are there. If we book the cruise we will be in Honolulu on Saturday November 23rd for just that day. We will also be in Lahaina on Monday the 25th. We would rent a Jeep and would love to have someone show us around from either of those ports.

DA RUNT

My wife and I are thinking about taking a Hawaiin cruise next month and would like to hook up with some fellow Jeepers for a tour while we are there. If we book the cruise we will be in Honolulu on Saturday November 23rd for just that day. We will also be in Lahaina on Monday the 25th. We would rent a Jeep and would love to have someone show us around from either of those ports.

Oh cool, hit me up and I'll get you in touch with some great people there. I'll be off island for awhile.

Top Bottom