RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

bl17z90

So I just found out today that some of my local friends were at echo valley also freezing their asses off on the Friday night of the last trip. Apparently someone from the forum stayed at their site?

Sent from my phone?

Tackerdown

Banned
So I just found out today that some of my local friends were at echo valley also freezing their asses off on the Friday night of the last trip. Apparently someone from the forum stayed at their site?

Sent from my phone?

We're they the group from the New York club that camped with us. They were in the conversation at one point . They were the guys that km got the burning log from lol

Tom

KPM171

Sent from my phone?

Were they the guys that 'lent' us firewood at 2ish in the morning? Nice guys!

bl17z90

Not sure howthey handled your wood guys.

Had a 4 door detonator yellow on 35 terra grapplers. A black 2 door rubi on 35 trail grapplers with a trektop and bestop front bumper as well as a couple others who i dont know.

And no Tom I'm not from New York, i speak nothing like Rocco :yup:

Sent from my phone?

Last edited:

Tackerdown

Banned
Not sure howthey handled your wood guys.

Had a 4 door detonator yellow on 35 terra grapplers. A black 2 door rubi on 35 trail grapplers with a trektop and bestop front bumper as well as a couple others who i dont know.

And no Tom I'm not from New York, i speak nothing like Rocco :yup:

Sent from my phone?

Hmm I didn't see anyone else but I was only there sat night

Tom

H8MUD

Any body heading up Sunday 11/10 my friends bailed on me and was looking for some people to wheel with

Too short of a notice. Just go and join any group up there...I've done it before. Sucks but its better than not wheeling at all.

Smurfette

Thanks for clearing that up. I got the story from the lady with the leopard pants and wearing high heels to go wheelin.

Well, you have *some* correct info. 4.5" lift, though it wouldn't matter as we found out the reason it hydrolocked was due to a large crack in the snorkel near the air intake (causing water to be sucked in).

And I would be the "lady" who actually wore jeans (yes, they are leopard print) and boots (not heels). Sorry my outfit choice offended you 😋
You won't ever catch me in sweats and old sneakers.

I'm glad the majority of people weren't snarky like you. I wasn't stressed since crap happens, everyone was safe, and I have awesome insurance.

We've done the frog hole several times since then 😎

Cheers, homeslice 🍻

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well, you have *some* correct info. 4.5" lift, though it wouldn't matter as we found out the reason it hydrolocked was due to a large crack in the snorkel near the air intake (causing water to be sucked in).

And I would be the "lady" who actually wore jeans (yes, they are leopard print) and boots (not heels). Sorry my outfit choice offended you 
You won't ever catch me in sweats and old sneakers.

I'm glad the majority of people weren't snarky like you. I wasn't stressed since crap happens, everyone was safe, and I have awesome insurance.

We've done the frog hole several times since then 

Cheers, homeslice 

Welcome to wayalife! :standing wave:

Smurfette

Lol i remember hearing this story. How did you even think to look for this thread

I actually happened on it. I didn't even know about this site (nor did I remember the date we had gone to RC). I had googled something related to Rausch Creek I think and this came up. I read part of it and saw the reference to leopard pants and thought, hmmmm...that's gotta be me 😳

Top Bottom