RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

MikeO

Now I see it. Good Morning all. 12 days and counting.:D

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NatedTJ

Lol they are 37s and idk if they're gonna work looks like someone was chewing on the bead to get them off. But they were free so if they do work they're going to my buddy who's gonna be helping me with my set up

ninjaturtle13

Well unfortunately I ended up not doing it. My father was gona help me but u came home to him being slightly drunk so I figured I'd wait to handle a large, heavy piece of steel with him lol. Plus the directions it came with sucked and pictures useless so I looked online a bit more so I have more of a general idea. But I'm sure something will go not as planned. But as KP said it does seem pretty straight forward.

The biggest pain in the ass was the arms that attach right near the motor mounts in the front. There's only a little bit of room to work with. I did that then put the skid on a piece of plywood and jacked it up into place best I could. I did it by myself as well. I had to check the pictures a few times too. I know they suck and this stuff is still pretty new to me. I don't know much so I had to crawl under there with the pictures and just look around for a little bit to place everything and figure out how to twist my arm in there lol. If I can do it trust me you'll be fine lol.

bl17z90

The biggest pain in the ass was the arms that attach right near the motor mounts in the front. There's only a little bit of room to work with. I did that then put the skid on a piece of plywood and jacked it up into place best I could. I did it by myself as well. I had to check the pictures a few times too. I know they suck and this stuff is still pretty new to me. I don't know much so I had to crawl under there with the pictures and just look around for a little bit to place everything and figure out how to twist my arm in there lol. If I can do it trust me you'll be fine lol.

I call it creative bending ;)

Sent from my phone?

Uticafats

Breault720 and I will be coming up that weekend to wheel with our local club, but most of them are staying in a hotel Friday and Saturday. We were wondering if we could hook up with you guys at the campground and have a few adult beverages. If so, is there a group reservation or do we need to set it up ourselves? Is there a specific set of campsites we should try to get or will any site work?

ScottC

Just stop by the Echo Valley front office and tell Miss Judy you are with the Wayalife group in the pavilion area. She will charge you $15/night. That's it. Then come on over and set up your tents! Miss Judy has been good to us, so we try to leave the pavilion area cleaner than we found it. It is definitely the best deal around.

Tackerdown

Banned
Nice, only 120 wow, that was a deal.. I like your signature. :)
I couldn't believe it either

What the hell is it?
Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yup spacers, you know what comes next.
Few people told me the link wouldn't work so here it is again.... COMPUTER ONLY. due to music copyright laws.

http://youtu.be/h6eeu4ao--E
I need to get on my comp to check it out.
Are those 1.25" spider trax? Great deal!
1.5" friken 60$ iff :)
Yes they are :), Tom is sleeping right now, he is a late night bird. :)
good morning lol just got up 15 min ago . Got a full 8 hrs sleep.

That's not fair, the old man gets the shaft again, what about them tires.
lol that's what its all about trying to make it so our kids can have a little easier and more fun start than we did. Damn kids lol.

1.25? All i have ever known soydertrax to sell for the jk is 1.5 and 1.75.

Sent from my phone?
I'm not sure the 1.75" will fit stock lugs "thinking"?

JKMadness hooked me up
I thought it was appropriate given you helped me get rid of that new taptalk app. Man it as annoying.

JKWrang

Soooooo....... I may have to cancel. I will let you guys know :(

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

Top Bottom