Jon Snow (formerly Plan-C) The WAYALIFE XJ Build

MREECEW

LOL!! The guys at JCR are full of themselves and according to them, "they own the XJ market". No, I wouldn't give them my money - these are AJ's Offroad Super RockRails. :yup:

Ah I see. They look like jcr's without the leaf mount tie in, guess theirs only so many ways you can shape a slider.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I suppose they all look the same. Hell, they almost look like the old Shrockworks rocker guards that I had on my JK a while back :crazyeyes:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Yeah, I suppose they all look the same. Hell, they almost look like the old Shrockworks rocker guards that I had on my JK a while back :crazyeyes:

Calmini makes a set just like that for the side kick. I think they have been around for a very long time.,

Very cool btw! It's giving me motivation to lift the MJ

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Calmini makes a set just like that for the side kick. I think they have been around for a very long time.,

Very cool btw! It's giving me motivation to lift the MJ

You know, you're right, I have seen them before.

You should lift the MJ, that would be badass!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just out of curiosity why aren't you welding the rock sliders on? Aren't the ones on Moby and Rubicat welded on?

We're purposefully trying to build this Jeep on a budget and in a way that anyone can do at home with basic tools. I am just about done with a write-up for these rocker guards and have one almost done for the lift and fenders as well. Depending on how these hold out, I may go back and burn them in.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, just finished my write-up for our new rocker guards and have it posted up here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...herokee-Super-RockRails-Installation-Write-Up

main.php

main.php

main.php

:cool:

Top Bottom