Jon Snow (formerly Plan-C) The WAYALIFE XJ Build

sean112280

Let there be light!! Man these things make this almost 20 year old XJ look new again :cool:

main.php

main.php

main.php

Here's what they look like with the lights on low beam.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Here's what they look like with the high beams on.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Got a write-up coming for this real soon :cool:

These look great:thumb:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
:thinking: Eddie, Did I miss something here. :hmm: Did you repaint XJ? It looks so clean like its been repainted. Oh The light look awesome too! :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I love this build thread. Any updates?

Sorry, nothing new to update - just need to get it out on the trails and I hope to do that soon. Just need to be home long enough to switch gears and run a different rig :crazyeyes:

:thinking: Eddie, Did I miss something here. :hmm: Did you repaint XJ? It looks so clean like its been repainted. Oh The light look awesome too! :yup:

LOL!! It's just been washed and the lighting has a way of fooling the eye. It still could use a new paint job :D

sean.m.adams33

This has to be my favorite non jk build. My dad has an XJ sitting up at his in laws house (step moms parents, step grandparents?) and I would love to get my hands on it.

Hack12

Nice!! Thing looks well taken care of 

Yeah, it certainly was. One owner and the interior is immaculate. The exterior has a couple small scratches and a tiny bit of rust on the passenger side door but other than that it was very well taken care of.

Hack12

Eddie, are you running the stock front bumper with the end-caps removed or is that aftermarket? :thinking:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Anything new on the XJ, Eddie??

Unfortunately, no. Had a lot going on the 2nd half of the year and had to put it on the back burner. More than anything, I need to get it out on the trail :crazyeyes:

Just purchased a 2000 XJ today! :yup:

View attachment 115345

AWESOME find!! Congratulations :thumb:

Eddie, are you running the stock front bumper with the end-caps removed or is that aftermarket? :thinking:

Yup, that's all you're seeing - stock front bumper with the end removed. Not too bad, eh :D

Hack12

Lol.......... What happen why you sold it, if you don't mind me asking lol

Not at all. I was tired of the slow sled of an engine and it was starting to develop issues that I didn't want to have to pay for. I'll definitely get another in the future, maybe when the new body style comes out in 2017!

Unfortunately, no. Had a lot going on the 2nd half of the year and had to put it on the back burner. More than anything, I need to get it out on the trail :crazyeyes:

I completely understand. I have trouble finding the time for one project at a time, never mind as many as you have.

AWESOME find!! Congratulations :thumb:

Thanks!! :)

Yup, that's all you're seeing - stock front bumper with the end removed. Not too bad, eh :D

It really looks great! My plastic ends on the front and back are a bit faded so I may end up doing the same thing. I imagine I'll have to chop some of the inners too. I'm probably also going to remove the plastic side trim eventually. Looks much cleaner.

Last edited:

Brankz

Not at all. I was tired of the slow sled of an engine and it was starting to develop issues that I didn't want to have to pay for. I'll definitely get another in the future, maybe when the new body style comes out in 2017!

I completely understand. I have trouble finding the time for one project at a time, never mind as many as you have.

Thanks!! :)

It really looks great! My plastics ends on the front and back are a bit faded so I may end up doing the same thing. I imagine I'll have to chop some of the inners too. I'm probably also going to remove the plastic side trim eventually. Looks much cleaner.

This jeep is awesome anyways, can't wait to see the build

Brankz

Plan C - The WAYALIFE XJ Build Thread

Thanks bro! This one will be a bit slower than I'd like it to be for financial reasons that I'm sure everyone can relate to!

Tell me about it lol........

My dunking donut addiction it's not cheap you know Hahahah

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Eddie,

I was reading through the posts and was looking for what size lift you did, I am having a brain fart or something because I didn't see it. :idontknow: Did you go a 2" lift?

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Eddie,

I was reading through the posts and was looking for what size lift you did, I am having a brain fart or something because I didn't see it. :idontknow: Did you go a 2" lift?

Page 1 of this build thread lists everything and says Rancho 2.5" with new spring packs

Top Bottom