Beers at Pizza Port San Clemente

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm down for something like this in 2013. I'm way too stretched for time off this year. Of course, next year is already shaping up to be a nightmare at work. :(

I'll look for the pictures though.

Prime8

TrailReady said:
Caterpillar is currently building a very large parts distribution center, 400,000 square feet, just south of us here in Bakersfield, CA.

Hmmm... I'll have to look into that... Not much use for engineers at a parts facility, but if I wanted to transfer to logistics it might be an option.... Thanks for the heads up!

jelliott076

This sounds like a hell of a trip, and I would have plenty of time off built up by '13. How do we get involved?

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
I'm down for something like this in 2013. I'm way too stretched for time off this year. Of course, next year is already shaping up to be a nightmare at work. :(

I'll look for the pictures though.

You also have the trip of a lifetime to prepare for too. Wish I could join you all on that one. I built my JKRU just for that should the opportunity present itself. Maybe I will get selected next year.

I've got a real busy week at work this week. Give me a little time and I will plan something out for 2013 that we all can make a week of it, call it a mini "Keep It Tight" event in Colorado. I'll start a new thread so everyone can put in some feedback.

Top Bottom