Noroad's Build

07JKSahara

Just thought of it, did you get the badge of honor email to work? I still have my email not filled out, if you want I'll fill it out with your address.

This goes for anyone that tried. I remember we asked about it at that stop on Ice House.

noroad

Understood...I'm 6'0, 250 and I know what you mean about feeling like you're gonna slide out around turns. I just thought you were talking more about ride comfort.

wouldn't that be under ride comfort as I don't feel comfy sliding out lol. they are better then the 07-10 seats but the 13+ seats blow the 12s away.

noroad

Just thought of it, did you get the badge of honor email to work? I still have my email not filled out, if you want I'll fill it out with your address.

This goes for anyone that tried. I remember we asked about it at that stop on Ice House.

I have gotten badges before but it just doesn't say I have on my list haha, im hoping that they just show up by xmas time hahah

noroad

Thanks man! First test went well no leaks i can see/pools under the jeep. And she started right up no problem!

noroad

Going to run another test tonight but anyone else ever have this problem! Low coolant, small temp bumps, fan on, pressure test shows no leaks??

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441281343.762770.jpg

seanb123

If your not sure about leaks put some coolant uv dye in there run it for a few days and come back with a black light any leaks will glow like a mf

noroad

If your not sure about leaks put some coolant uv dye in there run it for a few days and come back with a black light any leaks will glow like a mf
Where do you buy that/ is there a flush needed after?

Did you double check the heater core. Did you pressure test the radiator cap?
I have not done anything with the heater core. Also i bought a new cap in cali for it but think im going to buy another as they are short money.

Ktoth87

Uv dye. Is a good idea. Before you add it check everything with the uv light and glasses. I've seen too many times that another service shop has added dye and not labeled the vehicle. So someone chases a dye spot from an old leak.

noroad

Uv dye. Is a good idea. Before you add it check everything with the uv light and glasses. I've seen too many times that another service shop has added dye and not labeled the vehicle. So someone chases a dye spot from an old leak.

Thats easy done, no one works on my jeep lol.

Top Bottom