Noroad's Build

Hack12

Nice pics bro! She's looking good!

I'm seriously contemplating getting a 2-door next time now that I have the XJ for family stuff.

Hack12

Andrew, Bruce is looking good! Brian...hold off a few months before your wife kills you!

Lol, yeah I hear you Kevin! If I came new with a new vehicle anytime in the next year I think I would be living on the streets. I was talking about maybe in the next couple years.

noroad

New up date!

Just scored another set of front shafts for the jeeps, as well as a tire carrier from a member that i can not wait to get!!!

noroad

So after a quick install of jims new evo carrier we loaded up the gen right and where back on our way to boston, Install will be Friday!
tc2.jpg
tc.jpg

noroad

Finally have been getting around to ordering parts and stuff for the jeeps! so far here is the in stall lists, I will be having a very busy month lol lets hope the weather gets nice out so i can feel my hands well wrenching!!!!

Hydro blue jeep list

Evo rockstars (shipped)
Rear upper control arms (shipped)
Front lower control arms (shipped)
Evo rear sway bar links (Shipped)
Evo c- gussets (shipped)
Evo bolt on coil-overs (have)
Evo Flip kit (have)
Evo rear track bar bracket (have)
JKS front disconnects (have)

Green Jeep
Evo rockstars (arrived)
control arm joints (ordered)
gen right tire carrier (Have)

Last edited:

noroad

Hahaha thanks guys!! it should be fun! i just need brake lines for the hydro blue jeep, but i need to find out the length that is needed for coilovers.

Top Bottom