Nothing but Malls and Parking Lots.....

Here are some more hard core stuff of my jeep and my best friend bob-o12jk since you guys say I should put more effort into my post(;

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131008_122503.png
    ForumRunner_20131008_122503.png
    277.8 KB · Views: 390
  • ForumRunner_20131008_122624.png
    ForumRunner_20131008_122624.png
    367 KB · Views: 401
  • ForumRunner_20131008_122638.png
    ForumRunner_20131008_122638.png
    365.8 KB · Views: 402

GCM 2

A few jeeps at work View attachment 52008

Sent from JK OIIIIIIO

Gentlemen, please stand for the reading of the "Order of Costwald" award:
With the heart of a lion, with arms of cord wood, You have been awarded "Her Majesty of Cotswald Mall's Secret Service Honorable Mention" for the most generic, milk toast, flacid enducing photo of the day. This is only the 12th time in the last two centuries, on the land mass known as central asia that the award has been given out. You are now "special", celebrate at the Olive Garden of your choosing. :rock:

UpsideUp

1381269610710.jpg
I was bored so I went to the local tire company to look at tires and not only is that NOT me but I also left with nothing! PS- Pure stocker on pristine, unstained parking lot! LoL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

GCM 2

View attachment 52034
I was bored so I went to the local tire company to look at tires and not only is that NOT me but I also left with nothing! PS- Pure stocker on pristine, unstained parking lot! LoL

And look at what you just did mister.......You have just been upgraded to a free, lifetime, Protactinium level membership in the soon to be exclusive, Jeeps Parked In Malls & Parkinglots Club club! Congratulations on such a sad photo, you embody the spirit of our original president, and founding member Harold Hecuba, who was once quoted saying something at a Chic-Fil-A grand opening. Your lifetime credentials will be delivered by 14 Nova Scotian Traveling Circus Clowns. :beer:

UpsideUp

Woo Hooo! I have been striving my whole life to be mediocre and I can't believe it has finally paid off!! I'm so entirely unmoved with a feeling of general contentment that i am part of such an exclusive club! I too can't wait for my boring, meaningless award that I'm sure is in the mail. Well...unless the problems in Africa are still persisting? Then I will just wait staring at my mailbox until the event is over.

GCM 2

Woo Hooo! I have been striving my whole life to be mediocre and I can't believe it has finally paid off!! I'm so entirely unmoved with a feeling of general contentment that i am part of such an exclusive club! I too can't wait for my boring, meaningless award that I'm sure is in the mail. Well...unless the problems in Africa are still persisting? Then I will just wait staring at my mailbox until the event is over.

This thread was designed for you, we encourage and celebrate mediocrity. Not everyone can be truly special, but all of us can be really average! ;)

dchew

Caught the Bug
And look at what you just did mister.......You have just been upgraded to a free, lifetime, Protactinium level membership in the soon to be exclusive, Jeeps Parked In Malls & Parkinglots Club club! Congratulations on such a sad photo, you embody the spirit of our original president, and founding member Harold Hecuba, who was once quoted saying something at a Chic-Fil-A grand opening. Your lifetime credentials will be delivered by 14 Nova Scotian Traveling Circus Clowns. :beer:

This thread makes it clear to me why they have you working on Asymmetric Warfare. :beer:

I'm just glad you are on our side...

GCM 2

Poorly framed, flat lighting, monotone, drab, cold, lonely, really nothing special.......and its is everything we need for the celebration of all things lame! If there was an award for 18th place photography submissions you would be our man, and guess what......there is an 18th place award in this thread :thumb: With your 18th place award comes three free tickets to stand in line for a chance at getting actual tickets to be a contestant on the online version of the Polish version of "The Price Is Right". You sir, have arrived :blush:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
This thread was designed for you, we encourage and celebrate mediocrity. Not everyone can be truly special, but all of us can be really average! ;)

Alright GCM 2! I got to tell ya I love all your comments. Where do you get this stuff? I think you need to write a book and title it "The Book of Greg". I'd buy it! :cheesy::thumb:

Alright GCM 2! I got to tell ya I love all your comments. Where do you get this stuff? I think you need to write a book and title it "The Book of Greg". I'd buy it! :cheesy::thumb:

Well he would tell you but it is G-14 Classified and it is on a like to know level and we just have not gotten there.

1yellowjk

Poorly framed, flat lighting, monotone, drab, cold, lonely, really nothing special.......and its is everything we need for the celebration of all things lame! If there was an award for 18th place photography submissions you would be our man, and guess what......there is an 18th place award in this thread :thumb: With your 18th place award comes three free tickets to stand in line for a chance at getting actual tickets to be a contestant on the online version of the Polish version of "The Price Is Right". You sir, have arrived :blush:

I would like to file an official protest to the above post....the afformentioned post by the original poster was an outstanding work of abstract realism photography, the pictures transported me into his world. The photos are anything BUT lame.

I will be filing an official Form 45-69-4512B with the US Department of Non-Lame Jeep Photos within the week, I'll shut this muther F'r down!!!:synister:

Tackerdown

Banned

Lol that was funny as was the other

Tom now Free

Top Bottom