So whos all going to PVD this year?

jeff_in_rc

PVD or Panamint Valley Days will be held November 8-10 near Trona CA again this year and it's the 28th time it's been held. I went last year and had a great time and the club I belong to, The Gear Grinders 4WD Club, will be the trail boss for several runs each day. I will be taking my little camp trailer and be there for all 3 days. Might even have my daughter with me depending on her work and school load.

So whos in?? :D

jeff_in_rc

Nobody interested?

I guess you have all done all the trails in the Panamints and Death Valley huh?
Me, i'm new to this and am looking forward to doing trails I have heard of but never done before.

RockyJk

Looks like a fun time but that's the same weekend as the NHRA finals and u know how that is lol

jeff_in_rc

PVD is one week away!

Well we have 1 week to PVD and I can't wait. Our club will be hosting several runs again this year and of course I will be helping out by being the tail of the group. I am looking forward to trails I have heard of but never done. Hope to see you there!

jeff_in_rc

I will be leaving work ay 10am to get everything ready for tomorrow! Woo hoo can't wait!
Hope to see some of you there. :standing wave:

jeff_in_rc

I wish I was available this weekend. I hope to make it next year. Nice TJ BTW!!

It was a great weekend of wheeling and the weather was perfect with NO wind! You missed a good one but there will always be next year.

Thanks, I am still getting used to it but I did the zero waterfall on the way to the Defense Mine. Woo hoo what a blast!

Top Bottom