Old Crusty- 1958 FC170

GCM 2

Looks better with each outing!

Chris, the FC looks awesome in these shots. I would love to see your FC170 and Mel's M37 parked next to each :thumb: Man I like your truck!

GCM 2

Mild lift and 4wd conversion. I'm debating on a full drivetrain swap to a 4.0. The renix has over 220,000 miles it. Still running strong for now

One ride in EVO TJ, and you will not only want a 4.0L, you will want a bored and stroked 4.0L ;)

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
One ride in EVO TJ, and you will not only want a 4.0L, you will want a bored and stroked 4.0L ;)

I rode in EVO1, that was enough !

this is going to be a barn find in 30 years. I feel bad doing anything to this. It's all original and in almost perfect shape.

GCM 2

this is going to be a barn find in 30 years. I feel bad doing anything to this. It's all original and in almost perfect shape.

That is a great plan :thumb: Vehicles of all types always need those few people to keep a couple of models around in OEM like condition for exactly your reasoning.

Doreion

What an amazing Jeep. I'm having a blast following your progress. I showed your pictures to the wife/CFO trying to convince her we need one but she shot me down,... repeatedly. :grayno:

rodgerdathug

What an amazing Jeep. I'm having a blast following your progress. I showed your pictures to the wife/CFO trying to convince her we need one but she shot me down,... repeatedly. :grayno:

I did the same with my girlfriend showing her ones one Craigslist not half as beautiful as this one and she says they are ugly as sin. Show her this one she like "I like it, it looks cool" smdh lol

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
You guys are going about this all wrong. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

And yes, it is ugly as hell. She's right.

rodgerdathug

You guys are going about this all wrong. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

And yes, it is ugly as hell. She's right.

No man she thought yours looked great. She doesn't see the beauty in things. And yea I know about asking forgiveness that's what happened with the ex wife lol

Top Bottom