72nd Annual GEM-O-RAMA in Trona, CA : Oct 12th - 13th

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I went two years ago was fun, cool rocks but cooler when you find a nice one!! but looks like can't break free, but I can meet you guys for dinner Friday and Saturday, if you like a suggestion let me know.

As I posted this the base just exploded a Huge bomb !! When I can feel it where I live it's a big one...

I'll post up once we get into town

Wytsdad

Hey everyone. I purchased my first Jeep a couple months ago. Since then, I've done a few mods thanks to my good buddy Pete (JKPete). He has nothing but good things to say about you guys. Anyways, I live here in Ridgecrest and would like to meet you guys. My wife actually works with Smokinjoe who is a local as well. Let me know when your in town tonight and where you will be going. Ild be happy to suggest a place or two.

NAUJK

Lots of Twinning, and nice crystal faces, and what seems to be some striations maybe cleavage planes on that picture, hard to tell since its so fuzzy.

I would have loved to be able to go, seeing as I am a Geologist this is right up my ally but alas im stuck here this weekend. :grayno:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone. I purchased my first Jeep a couple months ago. Since then, I've done a few mods thanks to my good buddy Pete (JKPete). He has nothing but good things to say about you guys. Anyways, I live here in Ridgecrest and would like to meet you guys. My wife actually works with Smokinjoe who is a local as well. Let me know when your in town tonight and where you will be going. Ild be happy to suggest a place or two.

You bet, I'll post up as soon as I can

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Also, ox is not open until 8am so we will meet at the jack in the box by the Walmart at 7am

jelliott076

Eddie, sorry to cancel last minute. Melissa and I are both sicker than hell. There's no way we're going to make it up.

Top Bottom