WIN a GoPro HERO 3+ Black Edition - CLICK HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanatic

I'm in. Next adventure will be Rausch cause I just relocated to PA from WA

2991cf53a18d3ced27214a80af89b658.jpg

jcopel

I'd love to have it and I would use it on this trail. Heartbreaker at The Gulches in Laurens County, South Carolina.

xflstl

Thanks for the chance to win a great product. I would use it to film from local places here in iowa to moab which has become an anual destination.

Sent from my SCH-I605

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384261264206.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384261264206.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 66

RubiLew22

Don't need to be a pro to GoPro

We just bought a 2013 Rubicon 10th anniversary to take around the country behind our RV to take in as many trails as we can. It would be great to have a GoPro to share the experience. IMG_20131005_095558_507.jpg

evilone

The wife said she's tired of taking photos of the EvilOne.

Would love to have it to record any of the various trails in Texas maybe Hidden Falls or possibly even Superlift in Arkansas.

Sent from my GALAXY S4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1384261853131.jpg
    1384261853131.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 1384261908608.jpg
    1384261908608.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

RHEBEL

GO with the PRO

RRO I would GO!
Do moovings pictures count?

If not, (picture) same Jam (Bullwinkel trail, Killington's Jeep Jamboree):

1374339_523529791069620_1702063479_n.jpg

Thank you for the opportunity!

ttrap84

I hope luck is on my side I would use it on all my trips up here in Canada
not an action photo so as you can see the need for a gopro but it was taken right after I finished my lift install
IMG_0482.jpg

hideanywhere

Would Love to win it!!

I would use this in Uwharrie National Forrest in North Carolina. Beautiful place to wheel.....

main.php

Want a chance at WINNING an awesome new Black Edition GoPro HERO 3+? Well, thanks to our friends over at GoPro, we'll be giving one away for FREE to one very lucky member here on WAYALIFE.com on Wednesday, November 13th!!

This Giveaway is valued at:
$399.99

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep (or current off road vehicle) in your post along with the name of a trail that you will use your new Black Edition GoPro 3+ to film it on.
• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 NOON-PST, Tuesday, November 12, 2013.
• (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 PM-PST, Wednesday, November 13, 2013. A Private Message will be sent to the member in question and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

WIN a GoPro HERO 3+ Black Edition!!

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to WAYALIFE.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread. Once the official announcement thread is created, NO other member will be allowed to post in it except for the member selected to win the prize. IF the selected winner is not present or fails to post a response on the official announcement thread within the 5 minute time frame, a new winner will be selected and announced accordingly. This process will be repeated until a winner is present to claim the prize.
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. WAYALIFE.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by WAYALIFE.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this givaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

Good luck to all of you!! :thumb:

Attachments

• wayalife.jpg
    wayalife.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 70

steveakus

I would use this @ King Knob off-road park in WV just about every weekend of the year !!! Thanks for the chance to win !!!

Jeep Ride :
215289_1520077580616_3727127_n.jpg
And Future Ride :
1426486_10200129207231654_2087360427_n.jpg

LabRat

I would love to win this! Thanks for the chance! Here's a picture of my Jeep and I would definitely use it on the trails at Rausch Creek Offroad Park! 431519043567760.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom