JeepBeach 2014

I am in.

Ridge, there are way more cooler things do on the left coast than the here. Besides within a half days drive you can be in three different states whit great trails. In Florida the is one maybe two options. Sand and swamp.

bnatt78

Been there once, I need to go to this one! It is a lot of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Flatattack

need to set up a meeting point for Saturday day at the track so all the WAYALIFE rigs can park in the same area.
It's quite a ways off but that sounds like good plan. If you plan to go down early we typical leave on Friday morning and take A1A from Fernandina Beach all the way down to International Drive in Daytona Beach. It's a nice drive we can meet up anywhere along the way if anyone's interested.

It's quite a ways off but that sounds like good plan. If you plan to go down early we typical leave on Friday morning and take A1A from Fernandina Beach all the way down to International Drive in Daytona Beach. It's a nice drive we can meet up anywhere along the way if anyone's interested.

That is the way we went last year. We met up with a member from another forum in St Augustine. Had a blast down there. We are far enough out we can start the planning.

pastorwug

The beaches in California are protected.

All perhaps except PIsmo Beach, Oceano Dunes - open and ready for ANY 4WD.
All we would need to do is put this together and we could have our own JEEPBEACH - camping and all right on the beach, you can even go on down and wash your car in the waves if you want to.

I'd be glad to help put this together if any of you are serious about this.
Maybe the Fresno boys would lend a hand.

Last edited:
All perhaps except PIsmo Beach, Oceano Dunes - open and ready for ANY 4WD.
All we would need to do is put this together and we could have our own JEEPBEACH - camping and all right on the beach, you can even go on down and wash your car in the waves if you want to.

I'd be glad to help put this together if any of you are serious about this.
Maybe the Fresno boys would lend a hand.

Pastorwug if you google jeep beach 2014 you will see what they have for sponsors. Also if you have Face Book you can friend them. This is put on by the Mid Florida Jeep Club. They might be able to help you with getting started. Last year BFG was the main sponsor with others.

R/
Will

Top Bottom