FS: 5 Nitto Mud Grapplers

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
lol!!! you guys are too funny!

on another topic, price drop to $1100 for my wayalife family. i have them for $1300 everywhere else.

Tigereye10

What a deal! Surprised no one has snatched these up, I'd buy them myself but I can't handle the road noise from the Muds haha.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What a deal! Surprised no one has snatched these up, I'd buy them myself but I can't handle the road noise from the Muds haha.

Haha thanks man. And honestly it isn't to bad. Yes they are a little loud at first but they grow on you. Have you drivin around on a set before?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Haven't rode with a set on before but I've heard them drive by me a few times

Yea it's deff different in the cab compared to outside as you know tho. If your interested let me know and maybe we can meet up and I can give you a ride

Armydog

I'm running Nitto MUDs on my dodge daily driver ----- LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

Wish these were bigger...... Bump for coz. Great tires, great deal

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Bump! Wheels and tires will be off the jeep tomorrow! Make me an offer! I don't want to leave these sitting around hinrich's house for to long!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
As you saw wheels and tires are off the jeep now and ready for pic up. Price stands for now. I would rather sell to a Wayalife member than some random on craigslist

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
wheels and tires are sad cause they dont have a home anymore :grayno: someone please give them a nice home :yup:

Top Bottom