Hello from VT

09blackruby

Been lurking for a while now and learning a ton. My build has been very slow but I'm getting there. Lately I've been dreaming of hitting one of the monthly Raush Creek trips that that I'm reading all about. Sounds like great fun wheeling, camping and meeting new people. Any other folks here from VT?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rinkishjk

Welcome to WAYALIFE! I hope u have had the pleasure of having a Lawsons finest liquids being your in the north.

Slider

Welcome to Wayalife ! My brother went to Johnson state and lived and worked at Stowe. I loved it up there! But that was 25 years ago. Any ways welcome, the people are AWSOME and give great info and help!

<(((>(

09blackruby

how far from Mount snow are you approx,cos i'm going up there next month..maybe we can hook up and wheel

I'm probably 2.5-3 hours from Mt Snow. It's hard to find places to wheel around me as most of the land is posted. Are u driving north to wheel or for other reasons? I can see that u are helping plan the Rausch Creek trip this weekend. I can't make this weekend but am strongly thinking about the first spring trip! I believe I'm about 8 hours away!

09blackruby

Welcome to WAYALIFE! I hope u have had the pleasure of having a Lawsons finest liquids being your in the north.

This is the first I've heard of it. Looks like its outa Warren. I'll be getting me some of that soon! Thanks for the heads up.

09blackruby

Welcome to Wayalife ! My brother went to Johnson state and lived and worked at Stowe. I loved it up there! But that was 25 years ago. Any ways welcome, the people are AWSOME and give great info and help!

<(((>(

My brother I'm a born and raised Vermonter who also went to Johnson State. Graduated about 15 years ago. It sure is a small world! I now live on the Smuggs side of the hill in Fairfax.

Top Bottom