Rausch creek Guided Tour Sunday December 1st

Sourek

Hey guys, not sure if any of you will be interested in this but I figured I'd post anyways. I'm going to Rausch Creek for the day on December 1st. The only issue is that I have a lot of friends coming that are renting the park's cherokees and some friends coming with raptors. Thus we'll probably be limited to green trains. We're also going to have a guide (Kyle) with us which we are splitting between us. We're going to have a bunch of people so that'll only be like 10-15$ per person. So just thought i'd post this up in case anyone is in the area.

Sourek

Any new info on the trip. I would be interested if it's still happening.

Yep, still going on the 1st with a few cars. A bit more cars than I had expected but should still be fun. If you are interested you are more than welcome to join. PM me if you want to speak about this a bit more in depth. :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yep, still going on the 1st with a few cars. A bit more cars than I had expected but should still be fun. If you are interested you are more than welcome to join. PM me if you want to speak about this a bit more in depth. :)

how did the trip go? any pics from the day?

Sourek

how did the trip go? any pics from the day?

Ended up being a great day! Had a blast and got to get a LITTLE taste of what my car can do the way it is set up now. Unfortunately I didn't get any chances to step out and take pics, so this is the only one I have. Really appreciate you asking though. :) 1467468_10151847967927336_1399319739_n.jpg

quit staring

Ended up being a great day! Had a blast and got to get a LITTLE taste of what my car can do the way it is set up now. Unfortunately I didn't get any chances to step out and take pics, so this is the only one I have. Really appreciate you asking though. :)

Did he just say what I think he said 😧 I think he used the C word lol

Tackerdown

Banned
Cool pic glad you had fun. That's a strange looking car, thinking lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sourek

I love that the 10th ann has the bumper that can be changed to a stubby.

Sent from my phone?

It's actually a 2014 rubicon x I'm guessing they liked the sales of the 10a so they recreated it for 2014. It doesn't come with the factory lift or km2 tires and the red interior. Otherwise it's the same thing

quit staring

It's actually a 2014 rubicon x I'm guessing they liked the sales of the 10a so they recreated it for 2014. It doesn't come with the factory lift or km2 tires and the red interior. Otherwise it's the same thing

very nice. I've had my 14 anvil rubi for a couple months now. love the color

jkmadness

Ended up being a great day! Had a blast and got to get a LITTLE taste of what my car can do the way it is set up now. Unfortunately I didn't get any chances to step out and take pics, so this is the only one I have. Really appreciate you asking though. :) View attachment 58964

My car.......... God kills a bunny every time someone calls a jeep a car :eek:

Top Bottom