Any Mountain Bikers?

BlackKnight

Just got home from the shop!

Hey, I just picked up a Thule 2" receiver hitch carrier ($200 carrier I got new from EMS for $98, awesome deal). Did you need an extension to the Yakima one that you have to clear the tire? I'm not sure, but mine looks like it may be tight. I don't have the hitch (on its way to me this week) but it looks like I may only have an inch or so clearance on my stock spare..

Flyer

Getting back into mtn biking and recently built up an Intense Spider Comp 29er with a Pike 140. Looking forward to this season but to get into shape, I am starting by road biking a bit. Otherwise, these steep climbs will give me a heart attack. Colorado climbs are especially unforgiving. :D

Good to see other mountain bikers here!

Jorge1004

What's the best bike rack to get I need one ASAP I don't have a hitch but if I need to get one for a good rack I'll get one

Flyer

I have tried several. My favorite was the Thule T2 for many years. I'd still use one but for years, I was always intrigued by the US-made 1UPUSA. It is expensive but that is what I use now. I like that I can use just the one-bike tray and it is light too. I can then add on the second tray if needed. Easy to fold up and store but not flimsy. Downside is the price but the rest are crawling up in price too and this is fully built in the US. Good reputation in the MTB world too.

JKFlyer

Been doing a lit a of niteriding lately!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1397878918746.jpg
    1397878918746.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 1397878927639.jpg
    1397878927639.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 104
Top Bottom