Any Mountain Bikers?

Tigrcky

I should just tape some piccolo Petes to the training wheels!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

That would be funny as hell and don't forget putting the playing card on the frame so it flaps on the spokes

Sent from my whatchayamacallit

BlackRockBurner

Had fun on some nice technical trails today until my Buddy actually broke his chain! Kinda odd of all things that could happen

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Don't stress the chain by being on the big up front and big in rear or small front and small rear. (2 chain ring XTRs exempt) Look out for fallen branches/ twigs that take out rear derailers too. But you know that, maybe others don't.

Last edited:

JKFlyer

My 2012 Cannondale Trail SL4 29er. Does not get ridden nearly enough. It's still stock, but I'm buying some new platform pedals for it next spring. I bought some fiveten shoes this year and those things alone make my feet grip like I'm wearing clips.

Love getting out and riding though, lots of great trails for bikers in central NY.

Nice bike...mine looks similar

Attachments

• 1407845678534.jpg
    1407845678534.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 168

MTG

Caught the Bug
Check you old part bin…

Looking for an old Shimano crank.

Part No: FC-MC34
Non-drive side

This crank has to be about 20 years old. If you have some old cranks laying around let me know.

Tigrcky

Non-drive side

This crank has to be about 20 years old. If you have some old cranks laying around let me know.

Next time I'm home I'll look , do you have any bike shops there that puts old stuff on consignment that might be a good place to look, also is it a 45 degree off rotation on the bottom bracket mount or does it line up with the crank?

TrailBear

Non-drive side

You may be able to find it new, I'm told shimano never stops make their parts so you can always fix whatever you have. My local shop told me this, it's a reason they like shimano.

David1tontj

Semenuck and Rheeder put on a good show last night. Here is the wining run.

That coarse would be sweet to ride -minus the flips and twists

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

JKUndaunted

Trek session 10. I have had alot of DH bikes and this is probably the heaviest steed ever. Got my 04 monsters on the front. They are just starting to bed in after 10 years of use. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1408440027742.jpg
    1408440027742.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 131

Tigrcky

Beautiful bikes everyone! I'm saddened that I haven't been able to ride that much this season due to work but next season I'll be home more often and have a new bike! So how about pics of broken gear lol

JKFlyer

Super excited...just picked up this FatBoy tonight!!!

Attachments

• 1408757709489.jpg
    1408757709489.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 95
  • 1408757744421.jpg
    1408757744421.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 97
Top Bottom