Any Mountain Bikers?

Im about to purchase a 2016 specialized stump jumper full suspension 29er this weekend. I can't wait! Decided to put some of my money away from the jeep[emoji30]
Does anyone else have one?

Last edited:

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Just picked up this Thule T2 carrier at the REI garage sale this morning. I'm definitely loving the platform style carrier, fits my bike much better. Need to buy a drop hitch extension to be able to open the tailgate and have my spare tire on though.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443913313.196317.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443913349.264599.jpg

allwhitejeeps

Used to bike regularly before I got overwhelmed by schoolwork. Here is my bike a couple years ago during a Mammoth Mountain Trip with some friends. Specialized Status II p5pb9928563.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
So I get 60% off diamondback bikes, are they a decent company for mountain bikes?

The really high end Diamondbacks are pretty decent, but still fall a bit short when compared to some of the large manufacturers in the same price range. Most of their line are pretty standard bikes. With that said, 60% off is one heck of a discount. I'd go with one of their high end models for half price! Really depends on how you like to ride and price range.

JakeJK

The really high end Diamondbacks are pretty decent, but still fall a bit short when compared to some of the large manufacturers in the same price range. Most of their line are pretty standard bikes. With that said, 60% off is one heck of a discount. I'd go with one of their high end models for half price! Really depends on how you like to ride and price range.

Well I was just thinking about getting into mountain biking so I know next to nothing about them, but I was thinking about getting one of the midrange for a starter and if I like it id probably upgrade, I was looking at one that has full suspension and disc brakes(non-hydraulic) I think it retails at 1200 but I could get it for about 550

CastleRockJeep

Picked up this new to me bike today, sold my road bike since with two kids I don't have enough time to enjoy it. There are enough mtb trails right outside of my door to keep me busy while not taking all day... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447964640.064628.jpg

Yes the bike tray is pink... I don't have a rack for the jk yet so used the wife's Tahoe.

Siebermd

Fatbiking is definitely a wayalife. Put a bunch of miles on yesterday. Enjoying the beautiful weather while it lasts.

12249839_10205344191030764_3214721551747170221_n (2).jpg

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Went on a family bike ride on thanksgiving. It was the wife's first trip on dirt and we were pretty equally paced with me pulling the trailer with or two small girls in it! Ended up doing about 10 miles ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448937378.568346.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448937464.155455.jpg

Top Bottom