BrankZ thread

Brankz

Random Photos

Oh Branko.... You're going to be so backed up you won't shit for a week. Hope you followed the advice of the others and drank alot of water. You're not supposed to eat those when youre at home. They're made for when you're out burning an ass load of calories.

Lol...... I wish I fallow what everyone told me before, I eat 2 the day day before yesterday and one 3 days ago hahahhahahahahah

jelliott076

Lol...... I wish I fallow what everyone told me before, I eat 2 the day day before yesterday and one 3 days ago hahahhahahahahah

Drink water..like a gallon.. and go for a long ass run to burn off the 5000calories you just consumed. Haha. Its all about learning!!

Brankz

I can't poop

MRE time 😁 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434944258.420278.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434944273.768112.jpg
My buddy that hooks me up with this told me no more MREs 😩 I'm eating them to much.

If any one has a case or 2 that want to donate PM me.
I will compensate the donation of MREs...

Wardell

So, have you been eating MREs for every single meal since you got them? Or, have you had at least one fresh cooked meal per day?

This is a problem people can have with the Canadian IMPs too. We usually feed our guys one fresh meal per day when the are in the field to keep them from getting too backed up (provided the situation allows it).

Drink plenty of fluids too (hopefully all those beers you had will help, lol).

Hobolobo

This week on Wayalife, I learned how to do laundry and not to eat too many MREs if I enjoy shitting. Keep up the good work guys!

Top Bottom