BrankZ thread

Rccrwlr

Lol.... ok look
I'm not going to play your game
I'm not trying to sneak back and like what happen?

Now I will let you take all your frustration here in my thread you can say what ever you like to me 👍

It's all on you! It's all laid out in the other Koolaid thread. It's up to you now to prove you belong here not the other way around. It's been nice not having your stupidity here. But I only speak for myself.

Brankz

It's all on you! It's all laid out in the other Koolaid thread. It's up to you now to prove you belong here not the other way around. It's been nice not having your stupidity here. But I only speak for myself.

Ok man I'm not going to start this game with you or anyone.

But one last thing I don't have to prove nothing to you or anyone, I like this forum and I'm staying here

Brankz

Yup NOT LIKE before.
Why?
Because before I was posting around 20+ posting of just random shit( people was telling me not to post so much) and the other reason was that some people are just strait up dicks with me. Like you right now...
But I realize that that can't bug me

By the way good job going to that forum and look for me to prove your point 

But no really I think you have a bit to much time in your hands.

Unrelated question after that you can continue trying to bash me

How old are you?

I don't even know your real name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rccrwlr

Yup NOT LIKE before.
Why?
Because before I was posting around 20+ posting of just random shit( people was telling me not to post so much) and the other reason was that some people are just strait up dicks with me. Like you right now...
But I realize that that can't bug me

By the way good job going to that forum and look for me to prove your point 👍

But no really I think you have a bit to much time in your hands.

Unrelated question after that you can continue trying to bash me

How old are you?

I don't even know your real name.

Not bashing. More proving a point. You don't want to be here but came back because your new friends turned out to not be friends at all.

My time spent here is to contribute to a community. Why do you spend time here? Your first post back was more stupid stuff.

How about you come back and apologize to the community for trashing us other places like other trolls in the past. Let's start there.

Btw I'm 12 how old are you?

Brankz

Not bashing. More proving a point. You don't want to be here but came back because your new friends turned out to not be friends at all.

My time spent here is to contribute to a community. Why do you spend time here? Your first post back was more stupid stuff.

How about you come back and apologize to the community for trashing us other places like other trolls in the past. Let's start there.

I still don't know Your name.

Ok you keep proving your point.

Jokes aside, I like this forum and this is where I'm staying.

some people got mad at me for posting stuff in the other forum, saying that I'm not going to participate here in waya like before,starting "drama" etc...

when everything really started when that guy posted what happen to canvas camp, I reply he's not longer a member and he's camp is looking awesome .

Then people started "calling me out" | telling me to stop acting stupid and stop bringing canvas back, when I really don't know what a happen I really don't| next day or the same day I don't know When I got banned from the other forum, reason was for starting drama. I just found out in a note they send me days ago

And the only reason I joined was cause jake ask me if I wanted to join I accepted because he's been always cool with me.

And really stop bringing that back makes no sense start shit like that again.

Rccrwlr

I still don't know Your name.

Ok you keep proving your point.

Jokes aside, I like this forum and this is where I'm staying.

some people got mad at me for posting stuff in the other forum, saying that I'm not going to participate here in waya like before,starting "drama" etc...

when everything really started when that guy posted what happen to canvas camp, I reply he's not longer a member and he's camp is looking awesome .

Then people started "calling me out" | telling me to stop acting stupid and stop bringing canvas back, when I really don't know what a happen I really don't| next day or the same day I don't know When I got banned from the other forum, reason was for starting drama. I just found out in a note they send me days ago

And the only reason I joined was cause jake ask me if I wanted to join I accepted because he's been always cool with me.

And really stop bringing that back makes no sense start shit like that again.

Is that an attempt at an apology? Guess I missed it.

Hot94Z28

You talked shit on the other forum, then got banned, now you want to come back and play nice? You have a lot to learn.

Brankz

This is what I don't understand
View attachment 157058
Why did you say you don't want to be on here?
What are the reasons that they all know?
Just curious

Like I say ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

It says not like before.
Before I was here way to much time and even you guys told me to slow down on the shit I was posting

Second reason some people here don't like me and talk to me like shit
That's why I stop posting for a long time few months ago
But I realize that
That's stupid and for just few people I won't leave wayalife.

I never say I will leave wayalife
Even when I joined I told them that I will never leave wayalife.

Just let it go I don't want to talk

Last edited:

Rccrwlr

This is what I don't understand
View attachment 157058
Why did you say you don't want to be on here?
What are the reasons that they all know?
Just curious

Like I say

All is this and still no answers or apology. Why are you still here? If you want to be respected in this community you have some questions to answer and an apology to make. Be a man. Own up to what you did, apologize and let's be done here!

Brankz

All is this and still no answers or apology. Why are you still here? If you want to be respected in this community you have some questions to answer and an apology to make. Be a man. Own up to what you did, apologize and let's be done here!

Lol again you? Ahhaahha

Top Bottom