BrankZ thread

TheDuff

Actually, he specifically says "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

Now if he would have said the "when illegal Immigrants...." Then it may be different but he specifically pointed out that Mexicans are rapist....fuck that guy

So, do you think he meant all Mexicans are rapists? Or do you actually think a Mexican couldn't be a rapist? Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but bad people come in all colors and ethnic back grounds.

Benito

Caught the Bug
So, do you think he meant all Mexicans are rapists? Or do you actually think a Mexican couldn't be a rapist? Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but bad people come in all colors and ethnic back grounds.

I think he meant all Mexicans are rapist....

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
People need to quit with the politically correct horse shit. We all know what he meant to say but everyone is bent out of shape because it wasn't said as delicately has possible. Ridiculous.

Brent McCartney

Point that needs to be taken from this is, that we need to control who enters our country, so we know we are not getting the rapist, drug dealers, serial killers, terrorists, and the like. There is supposedly up to 50million illegal immigrants in this country that we have no idea who they are, people need to remember what illegal is, and that does not just go for immigration.

Armydog

Illegal aliens are bad, immigrants are what this country was built on (by). Don't be a chump, vote for Trump! #buildawall.

Drobo

This guy has all candidates beat

chuck-norris.jpg

Brankz

Here

Welcome wave. If you're just here to post stupid stuff and then go back to your other forum and talk shit, your stay here will be short lived. Go over to the "Give us a wave"section and tell us about your self since we all known you're prev stuff was a bunch of crap!

Fixed it for you

Rccrwlr

Welcome wave. If you're just here to post stupid stuff and then go back to your other forum and talk shit, your stay here will be short lived. Go over to the "Give us a wave"section and tell us about your self since we all known you're prev stuff was a bunch of crap!

Happier??!!

Brankz

Why you trying to just come sneaking back in like nothing ever happened.

Lol.... ok look
I'm not going to play your game
I'm not trying to sneak back and like what happen?

Now I will let you take all your frustration here in my thread you can say what ever you like to me ๐Ÿ‘

Top Bottom