BrankZ thread

09blackruby

Hey Brankz, I don't post that often but do get my fair share of Wayalife reading in. You seem to be a comical guy who loves his ?? I thought you'd appreciate this. My son turned 13 today and for some reason asked for ?? Can you guess what for his bday... Oh yes.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431634162.359860.jpg

A shit ton of DD..

Brankz

Hey Brankz, I don't post that often but do get my fair share of Wayalife reading in. You seem to be a comical guy who loves his ?? I thought you'd appreciate this. My son turned 13 today and for some reason asked for ?? Can you guess what for his bday... Oh yes.

View attachment 143082

A shit ton of DD..

No way! Hahah dunking Donuts! Ahhaha

Your son is awesome!!!!! 👍🏼👊🏾

Thanks for posting by the way....

Talking about that, I will get some DDs later on today 😁

Jackal01

Same thing as soda, it's just the word they use in the upper midwest.

I know what pop is. I have WI relatives lol. Sarcasm can be difficult to pickup online.

Here in Texas it is common place to use "coke" in lieu of soda, pop, soda water, etc. "what kinda coke do you want?" "Ill have a sprite."

USMC Wrangler

I know what pop is. I have WI relatives lol. Sarcasm can be difficult to pickup online.

Here in Texas it is common place to use "coke" in lieu of soda, pop, soda water, etc. "what kinda coke do you want?" "Ill have a sprite."

Strangely enough, we have this conversation all the time in my house. My wife is from SoCal (soda), I'm from Indiana (pop) and we live in Texas currently (I'll take a coke, you know, a Mt. Dew!). Our kids look at us like we are crazy... :crazyeyes:

Ha, I remember the first time I ordered a Coke in Texas. "I'll have a Coke." "What kind?" "Just a regular not diet." "A regular of what kind of Coke??" Ummmm lol

REKLESS-RED

Damn! I was thinking it was sarcasm just wasn't sure...

Jackal01

Ha, I remember the first time I ordered a Coke in Texas. "I'll have a Coke." "What kind?" "Just a regular not diet." "A regular of what kind of Coke??" Ummmm lol

Good times! :yup:

Strangely enough, we have this conversation all the time in my house. My wife is from SoCal (soda), I'm from Indiana (pop) and we live in Texas currently (I'll take a coke, you know, a Mt. Dew!). Our kids look at us like we are crazy... :crazyeyes:

Haha love it.

Damn! I was thinking it was sarcasm just wasn't sure...

Lol it happens. I bet you thought "damn...is this guy THAT dense?" Lol

Brankz

Thanks spiderweb shades 👍

I send them a email asking about the warrantee for the spider balls, because a couple of mine lost the elasticity and I broke one.

They replay back to me with in 10 hours asking me my address so they can send me new ones,
They don't even ask me question about what happened
I just told them I got the mash from northridge couple months ago

That's what I call the best costumer service ever 👍

Brankz

What happen?

I haven been here for a long time at least not like before
Yesterday I made a post that some member did not like and now a bunch of people even new members with 100 or less post that don't even know me started crap with me.....
What did I miss or what did I do?

Not trying to start shit but I'm just curious

Oh and I know
This will gets lots of hate and anger with people but I'm ready for it

Lol

Top Bottom