Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Brankz

When I'm relaxing in my house watching tv and the gardeners start the gas left blowers ahhhhhh fuck I hate that!

Or when you're relaxing watching tv and a jet flights so low that it's super loud

When I'm relaxing in my house watching tv and the gardeners start the gas left blowers ahhhhhh fuck I hate that!

Or when you're relaxing watching tv and a jet flights so low that it's super loud

Move to the country bro. I don't have to listen to any of that. It would piss me off if I did though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DMF

Tattoos on chicks with quotes. There is a time and place for quotes. Your arm is not one them. Tattoo some fuckin heart or flower but skip the quotes.

But when we're drunk out of our mind, those tattoos help us identify their age group. "tramp stamps" 30's ish, arm bands, 40ish etc.

Last edited:

Brankz

When people tells you.
Aye your lights are on in your jeep. This guy nock on my door just to tell me that
I say thanks but you have the idea

MTG

Caught the Bug
When you pack your lunch, but forget to put it in the fridge when you get to work. :cussing:

SDG

Caught the Bug
When you pack your lunch, but forget to put it in the fridge when you get to work. :cussing:

On that note... my classic move is to pack it the night before and put it in the fridge, then head off to work and forget it.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
One of my pet peeves is when folks list "United States" as their location on their profile..... Can you be more specific?

MTG

Caught the Bug
On that note... my classic move is to pack it the night before and put it in the fridge, then head off to work and forget it.

Done that too. But at least that means I don't have to make it again. This was just wasteful AND I'm hungry. :mad:

Top Bottom