Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Ddays

Hooked
What gives with this shit? Do we really need pumpkin beer in August? And isn't Oktoberfest in October? Where in the hell are these pumpkins coming from? I can't buy them anywhere yet and every farm I pass still
has little pumpkins out in the fields...can't I enjoy my Summer beer still? Damn!

0819161220.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Rant #2 for the day

WTF people?! Halloween candy already on August 19th?! Is there gonna be a rush on this shit I'm not aware of?

0819161230.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
What gives with this shit? Do we really need pumpkin beer in August? And isn't Oktoberfest in October? Where in the hell are these pumpkins coming from? I can't buy them anywhere yet and every farm I pass still
has little pumpkins out in the fields...can't I enjoy my Summer beer still? Damn!

View attachment 218204

Technically, Oktoberfest is in September. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Eco Nazis. I've been fighting an intermittent issue for weeks now where my internet just drops out randomly. Process of elimination narrowed it down to my network adapter on a brand new computer. Today I found the problem. There was a box checked in the adapter settings that said 'Allow computer to turn this off to conserve power.' Un-checked it and problem is fixed. UGHHH! Makes me so mad someone would put that there.

View attachment 218122

How much power can that card use?

rinkishjk

View attachment 218204

They do this every year, and it's sad. Everything is a rush rush rush.

People talking on the phone in bathroom , it's a shitter not a damn phone booth .

^^^This!

I grunt really loud like I'm pushing a massive brick and flush a lot when I hear someone on the phone in the shitter.

I also pray to all the gods that the fuck drops his phone in his own shit somehow.

Ddays

Hooked
^^^This!

I grunt really loud like I'm pushing a massive brick and flush a lot when I hear someone on the phone in the shitter.

I also pray to all the gods that the fuck drops his phone in his own shit somehow.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: I'll have to remember that one

NV JK Steve

When the BLM tells you, you have to be 100 feet back from the Vegas to Reno race course and we were 85 feet. Those ass holes made us move back 15 feet.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

sipafz

Caught the Bug
People who bring babies and/or toddlers camping. Nothing but a bunch of crying and subsequent yelling that ensues. It's laughable to listen to a parent try to reason with a toddler that is afraid of the woods in the dark!

WJCO

Meme King
People who bring babies and/or toddlers camping. Nothing but a bunch of crying and subsequent yelling that ensues. It's laughable to listen to a parent try to reason with a toddler that is afraid of the woods in the dark!

I think it depends on the kid. Our oldest two have been camping every year since they were 6 months old. No issues at all. And they've camped in the snow since they were 2.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I think it depends on the kid. Our oldest two have been camping every year since they were 6 months old. No issues at all. And they've camped in the snow since they were 2.

You're absolutely right! Also depends on the parents!

Top Bottom