Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I have mowed around 8am before on days it's suppose to get close to a 100. But I don't plan on doing shit on the holidays, like today smoking some meat, and drinking beer.

If it's gonna be 100 degrees, you don't have to worry about cutting grass [emoji6] - drink [emoji481] instead!

Lucas J

I am sure this has been brought up before but this is a big one for me.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468958387.900024.jpg

If you can't park. You shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Draconianwinter

Doing 80mph+ in the fast lane and have some dumb ass trucker going 61 mph decide he needs to pass the truck going 60 mph and cuts me off to pass.
That has happened SEVERAL TIMES when I have driven across country. Note to truckers: don't cut off the vehicle flying down the freeway so you can pass a truck going 1 mph slower than you. :asshat:

I drive a truck and have for a long time. And I definitely agree same goes for cars.

Let's see biggest pet peeves read above.
Then people who can't make a damn hamburger right who think they should be 15 an hour.
98% of all politicians and most all government agencies.
Left wing loonies as well as right wrong loonies. For one thing they are all the damn same.
Stupidity. Everyone is ignorant on something, but seriously you have to try really damn hard to be stupid.
People who think their way is the only way to do anything. Constructive criticism is fine even pointing out how you do something is fine, but don't act like your a God in it when chances are there is always someone better.
People who think just because they don't like something it should be banned for everyone. Get over yourself you ain't that damn important or even that likeable. Don't like guns, jeeps, hunting, sex, or any number of things they are trying to ban, then don't do them or buy them. Pretty simple.
People who claim they don't feel safe because someone has a firearm. Well chances are you are also afraid of your own shadow.
People who don't know the difference between an assault rifle and modern sporting rifles. Sorry an AR-15 is not the same animal as the M-16 or the M-4.
And people who think a gun is the end all be all solution to any threat.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
So I go in my backyard yesterday and there's some fresh orange locate marks painted on the grass. I never ordered a locate nor did anyone contact me. So being the only home owner here (and my wife wouldn't call for a locate either), I was curious who would enter my yard through a closed gate without my permission nor without contacting me. I called the main locate company. I explained I was the home owner and out of curiosity would like to know who entered my private property without my permission and painted locate marks in my yard. I was very polite about it but wanted to know. The guy replies "I'm sorry. I can't tell you. We're not allowed to give out personal information, as we respect the privacy of our customers." :shock:

So I then asked him sarcastically, "Oh ok. So you draw the ethical privacy line at entering people's personal property without permission? It's ok for you to do that right?" Silence on the phone. Then he says "Let me transfer you to the dept that can help you." Before I could say a word, I was cyber-booted. I landed on some guys voicemail that said leave your name and number and allow 2 weeks for a response.

Unbelievable. I need a bigger pond back there with sharks with laser beams on their foreheads....

Last edited:

TheFett

So I go in my backyard yesterday and there's some fresh orange locate marks painted on the grass. I never ordered a locate nor did anyone contact me. So being the only home owner here (and my wife wouldn't call for a locate either), I was curious who would enter my yard through a closed gate without my permission nor without contacting me. I called the main locate company. I explained I was the home owner and out of curiosity would like to know who entered my private property without my permission and painted locate marks in my yard. I was very polite about it but wanted to know. The guy replies "I'm sorry. I can't tell you. We're not allowed to give out personal information, as we respect the privacy of our customers." :shock:

So I then asked him sarcastically, "Oh ok. So you draw the ethical privacy line at entering people's personal property without permission? It's ok for you to do that right?" Silence on the phone. Then he says "Let me transfer you to the dept that can help you." Before I could say a word, I was cyber-booted. I landed on some guys voicemail that said leave your name and number and allow 2 weeks for a response.

Unbelievable. I need a bigger pond back there with sharks with laser pointers on their foreheads....

Hahahaha....right there with ya WJCO! Something up with surveyors as I came home 2 days ago to the same crap but in my front yard. Granted they didn't come through my fence but still WTH man!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469578319.492142.jpg

Kyle7R

Unbelievable. I need a bigger pond back there with sharks with laser beams on their foreheads....

Devil's advocate here, unless the gate is locked they are instructed to enter (at least here locally)

Source - am Telco employee for past ~ 10 years.

Regardless of the entrance, the phone agent could have handled your request much better than they did.

WJCO

Meme King
Devil's advocate here, unless the gate is locked they are instructed to enter (at least here locally)

Source - am Telco employee for past ~ 10 years.

Regardless of the entrance, the phone agent could have handled your request much better than they did.

I could understand that had I been the one to order the locate. I'm not sure of the laws here but when I've had cable problems in the past that involved the neighbor's yard, my repair was delayed because the neighbor wasn't home to give permission for the cable guy to enter their yard. I still have no idea who ordered the locate for my property.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
People who bring in, and cook fish In the lunch room microwave.

people who get pissed about me eating heathy while they strut around with their gut hanging out, stuffing donuts and french fries down their throat like its their only hope for happiness... then bitch about gaining weight or being out of shape and ask me for advice on how I stay in such good shape :yup: fuckin morons

haha (Kidding, I dont eat fish daily... only on rare occasions)

Last edited:

bonedaddy

People spitting fucken gum on side walks and in parking lots ... Seriously i am so tired of stepping in fucken gum walking out of a store - example Home Depot this past weekend walked out the exit and before i hit the parking lot i stepped in gum ... I could have beaten the the shit out of someone...

End rant ...

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
People spitting fucken gum on side walks and in parking lots ... Seriously i am so tired of stepping in fucken gum walking out of a store - example Home Depot this past weekend walked out the exit and before i hit the parking lot i stepped in gum ... I could have beaten the the shit out of someone...

End rant ...

Just so you know, Singapore banned gum. Result, super clean sidewalks and walkways.

I hate gum also, but whose to enforce littering?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

End rant ...

oh man! I agree 100%!

Also at the gas station yesterday:

People who are SO lazy they cant throw their trash into the trashcan LITERALLY 3 steps away from the pump, so they just drop it on the ground at the pump before leaving. :doh:

rinkishjk

people who get pissed about me eating heathy while they strut around with their gut hanging out, stuffing donuts and french fries down their throat like its their only hope for happiness... then bitch about gaining weight or being out of shape and ask me for advice on how I stay in such good shape :yup: fuckin morons

haha (Kidding, I dont eat fish daily... only on rare occasions)
I have no problem with fish, just in a lunch room filled with people who don't want to taste, smell your fish.

End rant ...

Chewing gum tossed outside is eaten by birds, who choke on it and die.

bonedaddy

And people begging for money... Not just the ones in the corner, but the ones that approach everyone in a parking lot or at the pumps at the gas station... Get a fucken job! Like the guy that came over to me at Walmart asking for money because he was stranded and out of gas ... Yet he had a ice cold 20oz of soda in his hand - hello if you were so stranded maybe you shouldn't have bought a coke? Or the ones begging for money at the gas station until there friends come out from buying cigarettes and yells "lets go" and they all hop in the car and drive off ... Society today ...

JeepJeep75

And people begging for money... Not just the ones in the corner, but the ones that approach everyone in a parking lot or at the pumps at the gas station... Get a fucken job! Like the guy that came over to me at Walmart asking for money because he was stranded and out of gas ... Yet he had a ice cold 20oz of soda in his hand - hello if you were so stranded maybe you shouldn't have bought a coke? Or the ones begging for money at the gas station until there friends come out from buying cigarettes and yells "lets go" and they all hop in the car and drive off ... Society today ...

The latest beggar move I've noticed is at a stop light. The beggars will start at the light and walk down in between the two lanes. If your windows are down (um, jeep, of course they are!!!!) you're fucked because then they think that's an invitation to stick their dirty appendages into your ride.

The latest beggar move I've noticed is at a stop light. The beggars will start at the light and walk down in between the two lanes. If your windows are down (um, jeep, of course they are!!!!) you're fucked because then they think that's an invitation to stick their dirty appendages into your ride.

I get this a lot also. I will never open my wallet for the homeless, but I will clear out my cupholder of any change if I have it. Usually if it's a veteran or disable homeless person. Also, I usually always have bottled water in my jeep and have given those out too. Once, in Santa Monica CA, I was at a jack in the box drive thru with a homeless man standing at the order speaker. I told him I didn't have cash, but bought him a $1 burger and looped around to give it to him. Thought I would make his day. He proceeded to spike the wrapped burger off the hood of my Mazda at the time, and screamed, "I didn't ask for a fuckin burger, did I?" Last time I will ever do that lol

WJCO

Meme King

Years ago when I used to work on the road, I would see corner beggars all the time. I kept a stack of job applications from various places in the car and would hand them out to them. Several refused and just got pissed off. I guess working for money, is too much work :idontknow: Society amazes me.

Top Bottom