Littlerock, Ca OHV Potential- Meeting Nov 20th 6:30pm: Jackie Robinson Park

Wayalife guys....there is a plan for an OHV park in Littlerock, ca, there has been some oppositon for it but hopefully we can get some people to come to this meeting and show how much we want or could use a OHV park in this area.

The public Meeting for this will be held at
Jackie Robinson Park (Free Parking)
8773 East Avenue R
Littlerock, CA 93543

here is some info from the OHV planner for the state...

Jeromey,

We appreciate your input, and wanted to let you know that we’re pursuing the acquisition of 550-acres to be used for OHV recreation purposes in the Littlerock area of the Antelope Valley. I’ve attached the public meeting flier, project vicinity map, and a project fact sheet. Hope you, family and/or friends can join us on November 20th 6:30pm at Jackie Robinson Park for an introduction of our plans for the Littlerock OHV Recreation Park. Attached information can also be found on our website at: http://parks.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/dpr/Parks/Off_Highway_vehicles

It’s imperative that as many people as possible show up for this event, as we need public input and support to move forward with the purchase of park properties. If time permits, please attend the public meeting, and fill out a comment card, so that we can keep you informed of our progress.

Also, please do send the attachments to other businesses, and friends as we’ve found this to be the best way to advertise for a public meeting.

Hope to see you there!

Rob
Robert Ettleman – OHV Park Planner
County of Los Angeles, Department of Parks and Recreation
510 S. Vermont Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90020
213-351-5134
TRAILS ARE MEANDERING PARKS!

jesse3638

Hooked
Sorry I didn't make it to support the good cause but I had my daughter and it was a school night. How did everything turn out?

Top Bottom