Welcome to the WAYALIFE.com : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life!.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

2013 SEMA Superchips Flashpaq & Traildash

I know a lot of you have been waiting for this for a long time and, I'm happy to say that Superchips has released a Flashpaq and Traildash for 2011-up Jeep JK Wranglers at the 2013 SEMA Show!! Best part is, I have confirmed that people with Flashcals WILL be able to download and update to make them into Flashpaqs. Needless to say, if you have a 3.6L motor and want to make adjustments to your speedometer, TPMS and make other adjustments to your Jeep's computer, you now can. And, if that weren't enough, you will also be able to tune your engine to yield as much as 30 HP and 30 TQ!!

Nothing but a Thing
    30HP and 30flbs? Is that with the traildash? Any word on pricing?
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

Knows a Thing or Two
    Any idea of when it will be available to the public?

Nothing but a Thing
    Let them know that it would be nice to download updates to the Superchip on a Mac. Right now you can only update on a PC, which I don't have.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAmericanInfidel View Post
    30HP and 30flbs? Is that with the traildash? Any word on pricing?
    The Flashpaq should be about the same price as the current model and amazingly enough, the Trail Dash should cost about $100 less.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Aussie View Post
    Any idea of when it will be available to the public?
    Should be available now.

Old Timer
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    The Flashpaq should be about the same price as the current model and amazingly enough, the Trail Dash should cost about $100 less.

Should be available now.
    Eddie since you ran the Flashpaq in your 07 did you notice any overheating from it?
    The price of freedom is written on the Wall!

It is not just a job it is a WAYALIFE

CANVAS JK - Black 2011 JKU Sport 4dr
    EVO 3 in Plush Ride Coils
    Rancho 9000 shocks
    RK Front Adjustable LCA's
    RK Front Track bar
    RK Quick Disco's
    Waren ZEON w/ synthetic line
    Factor 55 Pro Link

Old Timer
    Im curious if anyone has done an independent dyno on the flashpaq vs stock with just procal speedo recalibration. I did notice a SLIGHT difference in my 07 with superchips but I would say its the same difference I experienced when I recalibrated my 2013(maybe less noticeable since its the 3.6l vs the 3.8l) with the procal
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

Addict
    Wonder if the update is available for the FlashCal. I was told the FlashCal would update (for a fee of course) to the FlashPaq.... Hmmmm. Same issue as McPuck though, no PC for me.
    Fortis, Fidelis, Reverens

2013 Billet Silver JKUR
    EVO Enforcer W/ Flip Kit
    ATX Slabs wrapped in 37" Km2's
    Hardcore mall crawler

Old Timer
    Quote Originally Posted by 10frank9 View Post
    Wonder if the update is available for the FlashCal. I was told the FlashCal would update (for a fee of course) to the FlashPaq.... Hmmmm. Same issue as McPuck though, no PC for me.
    I thought that it wasn't a free upgrade(since flashcal was about the same price as a procal) but rather the price difference? If Im not mistaking, isn't the flashpaq new like $300+ vs flashcal being $150?
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by StrizzyChris View Post
    I thought that it wasn't a free upgrade(since flashcal was about the same price as a procal) but rather the price difference? If Im not mistaking, isn't the flashpaq new like $300+ vs flashcal being $150?
    He said fee not free.
    1987 Toyota 4 Runner