Mattino wash? Whos ran it?

mcgee149

Mattino wash? Buddy of mine hit me up to run this with his club looks sick. Has anyone ran this trail i guess its by rattlesnake canyon?

MNTN JK

I ran it with my buds at Big Bear Offroad Racing. Its a short trail but a blast. I was the smallest jeep with my old 2 dr JKX on 35's with only a rear locker and I needed it. You will use the crap out of your sliders but this trail that is a must if you are in Big Bear and I think harder than John Bull.......... wash2.jpg wash7.jpg wash4.jpg wash 6.jpg

mcgee149

We went down the trail turning arou d to hit obsticals we liked. Got away lucky only broke a tail light.

suicideking

We went down the trail turning arou d to hit obsticals we liked. Got away lucky only broke a tail light.

That's funny. I did this trail in the spring and also busted my drivers side tail light. I was going up one of the waterfalls and was having trouble getting traction. Slid backwards and sideways a bit, SMASH! :grayno:

How did you smash yours?

I found a full replacement on Amazon for around $50 including bulbs.

08socalJK

It's a fun trail. I didn't run it in my jeep at the time...was apart getting upgrades but in my brothers H3. It was very tight for him in spots but very fun

Top Bottom