Trouble Deciding on lift & tires.

OsiViper

Also with the enforcer kit without long arm upgrade, how much travel am i looking at? I know it wont be the 14" of coilovers, but is it a decent amount more than stock?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yea, I'm trying to go somewhere between good shocks and economy lol. And dont wanna do 5100's if they're just junk.

The 5100's are not junk at all. I run them and they are amazing! Tons of guys run them on here with nothing but positive reviews

Sent from my iPhone

Lil Nasty

5100's are the best bang for your buck shock I've found. They last much longer than any other shock in it's price range.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
5100's are a good shock and one I recommend all the time. I have recently started testing out a set of Rancho 7000 MT's on my XJ and they are really nice too - pretty much the same thing only cheaper. :yup:

OsiViper

OK.. So my list so far.

Evo enforcer lift
Bilstein 5100s front and back
Front and rear driveshaft (not sure which one to get)
17" wheels (want beadlock but too expensive so will go with something cheaper and save for beads)
37x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler Tires

Anything else I am missing?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using WAYALIFE mobile app

OsiViper

OK.. So my list so far.

Evo enforcer lift
Bilstein 5100s front and back
Front and rear driveshaft (Adam's probably)
wheels (non beadlock)
37x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler Tires

Can anyone think of anything I am missing? Also with the Evo lift and 37" tires do I need the rear driveshaft also or just front? It's a 4 door unlimited model.

bl17z90

Front c gussets.

What about the spare tire? Are you going to get a bumper/carrier of some kind or just a carrier? Or run on the stock carrier and remove the rear bumper.

OsiViper

Gussets already coming in

Plan on getting rear tire carrier but will end up having to carry tire inside for a little while.

Top Bottom