Moab Easter Jeep Safari 2014- Looking for 3 more people to share condo

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
We have a group of 3 of us heading from Northern California to Easter Jeep Safari 2014 in Moab and are looking for 3 more people to share a 6 person condo. We will have the Condo from Saturday, April 12th and checking out on Saturday, April 19th. Cost will be around $2,200 split 6 ways, so approximately $370 each for all 7 nights.

We will need a response if you are interested by Monday, November 18th so we can get something booked.

I would like to get a condo with a garage so we can store doors and tops in there while wheeling. It may also have a hot tub on the property along with bbq grills.

I will need to collect the lodging money once we book and there will be no refund if you back out. This way the rest of us are not stuck with too much condo.

This condo option gives you the flexability to either cook all your meals in house, eat out, or whatever.

Also, here is the link to the EJS website so you can see what it is all about. You can either run official trails with the Red Rock 4wheelers, sponsor runs, etc. We also plan to do a few of our own runs on trails that are not being used.

http://www.rr4w.com/event-details.cfm?eventid=4

Post up AND PM me if you are interested in heading to EJS!

:rock::rock:

Last edited:
Yep a lot are booked but I was looking yesterday, while sitting here in Moab ;) and there are still plenty open. We are also heading out from nor-cal if anyone wants to caravan. We have a place booked cause we have our two kids and a dog but down to caravan!

Top Bottom