Spring feeler for trip to PA's new park.

RamP

Excellent. I will work on the details and start the process. Once I get it ironed out I'll start an official thread.

Veetz

I'm totally game for this as long as I don't have a conflict...hard for me to know at this moment. A reminder when it gets closer would be awesome!

Cheers
Ben

Hey how have you been haven't seen you in a while...hope all is good.....have a great turkey day, keep the rubber side dowm

If you don't have a CB yell from your Jeep

Veetz

Excellent. I will work on the details and start the process. Once I get it ironed out I'll start an official thread.

Hey that's awesome I'm looking forward to it

Trembley

Hey how have you been haven't seen you in a while...hope all is good.....have a great turkey day, keep the rubber side dowm

Hey Veetz!

Ya, been busy with job and kids and stuff..I'll be seeing you guys soon though that's for sure!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Ben

Cpyrd

Thanks ramP. You can count me in as long as I am not working. I just signed up for the penn's woods jamboree as well.

Bearjew1

hmmm i am just wondering if this place is like 2 or 3 exits north of the exit for rausch creek and if so i may be down to go see this place.if it's where i'm thinking i hauled tree chips out of there like 2 years ago for the company i work for.be cool to see what it looks like now.by the way is this reclaimed coal mines up there if so then i was defenetly there 2 years ago when it was still a raw area with a tractor trailer BAHAHA now that was wheelin

RamP

There is mine reclamation going on there. It'll be on going for years. Good news is when they clear sections of trees the uncover rock gardens.

Top Bottom