Jeep Jamboree Trips

KPM171

I like Jeep Jamborees. I've been on a few and had a good time but at $205-$300/person, the price adds up quick! Especially when you compare to a weekend at RC which only runs $35/day of wheelin' (add $15 if you don't have a membership & $7 for passengers).

72blubyu

KP gotta agree with you its a lot of money. We had a blast with you guys at RC and looking forward to the weekend they are setting up March 29th. Pine Barrens was the same weekend and we would rather check out the new park which will hopefully cost around the same as or close to RC.

dahreno

Banned
I live close to the Rubicon . I have never gone on any Jamboree ever . I do like to wheel with a small group of people but generally , I wheel to get away from people and things ! I just don't know if I want to pay a bunch of money to wheel with several hundred people at the same time through the Rubicon , or anywhere actually . How do you guys feel ?Maybe my mind can be changed . I have wheeled with a bunch of people I really did not know before and it always seemed like some people don't maintain their rides or are not prepped at all . Some don't even have straps or pull points . Just not fun . Then there are the ones that break down and don't have the common sense to move off the trail .Some think the time to maintain their vehicles is when it breaks down on the trail , not before . Any of you guys run into these guys ?

Top Bottom