Finished my wife's JK

Jeepjunkeee

She wanted Tiffany blue, she also got 4.5" long arm, gears, 35's, method beadlocks, genright aluminum, and Fab Four bumpers. It used to be red. My JK is in my shop getting linked, stretched, pro-rocks, coil overs, genright rear fuel tank etc. oh and 40's but need to save a bunch more money. But my wife can never complain about what I spend and how much I work on it now Lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386135746.504248.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386135778.140131.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
She wanted Tiffany blue, she also got 4.5" long arm, gears, 35's, method beadlocks, genright aluminum, and Fab Four bumpers. It used to be red. My JK is in my shop getting linked, stretched, pro-rocks, coil overs, genright rear fuel tank etc. oh and 40's but need to save a bunch more money. But my wife can never complain about what I spend and how much I work on it now Lol
View attachment 58750 View attachment 58751

Welcome to Wayalife!:standing wave:

Wow that IS Tiffany blue! Looks good too, bet she likes it. What year is her JK?

Welcome to Wayalife! Very nice jk indeed! If you ever get tired of that garage I'd be more than happy to take that high ceiling off your hands:D

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Awesome jeep! I can't show my gf this or I will not hear the end of it of how she now needs one in this color!

Sent from my iPhone

JKU EXTREME

Welcome to Wayalife. That is a very interesting color,(was the original the deep cherry red) I myself want to go with a custom color scheme as well. Just haven't settled on an idea. That looks really nice and is truly one of a kind, congrats and good luck with your other project.

Jeepjunkeee

JKU ya it was red. She got tired of seeing red jeeps. So like a woman that enjoys Tiffany jewelry she wanted Tiffany blue. Of course had to go buy something from Tiffany's so we could match the paint to the bag. Lol

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Nice Jeep! You know she is going to want 37s before long. Then a winch and stinger lol. :yup:

Welcome to WAYALIFE!

rubicrawl

Welcome to Wayalife wow sweet looking jeep your a lucky man My wife hates my jeep says it's to small inside wished she liked jeeps send us pics of yours when it's done

Top Bottom