All My Texas Neighbors

USMC Wrangler

Family and I are still Texas noob's and finally got to drive through Fredericksburg and Dripping Springs yesterday. Love that area on first impressions passing through!

Angry Aussie

If someone wants to pick a weekend in October throw out some ideas, just make sure it's not the weekend of the Texas vs OU game and I'll be there but if yall pick that weekend I won't be I'll be at the game. Any other weekend I'm down plus I'll let yall know when I go there in September if anyone wants to join me.

Angry Aussie

What's everyone's schedules like the next two months? Anyone looking/going to hidden falls in the next two months? I should be going a few times in January and February. I'll post up when I plan on heading out there.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a merry Christmas.

Jegar

I'm definitely game, as long as I am not working. (I've not previously seen this thread and, therefore have not posted up -- I'm in the Rio Grande Valley)

dcm80401

What's everyone's schedules like the next two months? Anyone looking/going to hidden falls in the next two months? I should be going a few times in January and February. I'll post up when I plan on heading out there.

I am game, let me know.

Exodus 4x4

I'd like to get over there one Saturday in January if the weather isn't too bad. Being in Austin we are so close and it still seems impossible to break away for the day. I'm trying to get back out EDRA to do some more scouting and prep for an April run though so I'm afraid any available weekend will go towards that.

Angry Aussie

I'd like to get over there one Saturday in January if the weather isn't too bad. Being in Austin we are so close and it still seems impossible to break away for the day. I'm trying to get back out EDRA to do some more scouting and prep for an April run though so I'm afraid any available weekend will go towards that.

No worries man, joining in January and February can be a crap shoot at times with the weather and the cold. It is so close being in Austin but know it can be hard to have the time to make it out there.

NastyNate

Me and a bud are gonna go in February and camp

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

Pretty open as long as I can finish up phase 1 on the jeep. We're in houston, so advanced notice is nice. But we can be relatively flexible.

Angry Aussie

I'm with you bro I don't like deep mud holes. I'll give you guys as much notice as I can before heading out. Just a heads up if anyone is thinking of going the weekend of January 16 cause Austin Jeep People are having a big run it will be pretty crowded out there that weekend.

tdougherty81

I'm with you bro I don't like deep mud holes. I'll give you guys as much notice as I can before heading out. Just a heads up if anyone is thinking of going the weekend of January 16 cause Austin Jeep People are having a big run it will be pretty crowded out there that weekend.

I'd be interested as well.

Angry Aussie

Seems like we have a fair amount of people interested in making a trip. I'll check my calendar today and see if I can't pick a weekend to go. Would love to meet you guys and have some beers.

Top Bottom