CT Performance Says to Learn from Other Forums - wayoflife is Biased!

TheDuff

Knew that guy was just a troll! Good try Dbag, good try:p

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Outstanding Eddie. This is why I love that the threads here aren't deleted. Any other people he tries to influence could, if they so desired (but not likely), come here and read for themselves the high levels of douchebaggery and arrogance displayed by these tools.

I proudly display my Wayalife banner and shirts, anyone who asks will get told of the true bonds and awesome resources this forum produces.

Mr. Towery, you sir are deceitful, unprofessional and are no longer welcome here.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
always amazed that these haters need to even post threads like this anymore. So many great posts here that made me even realize a few things that Eddie does that I didn't even notice before which always help me and others out with not getting things we don't need.

BigBoy

always amazed that these haters need to even post threads like this anymore. So many great posts here that made me even realize a few things that Eddie does that I didn't even notice before which always help me and others out with not getting things we don't need.

I still don't understand the problems they see here. I'm relatively new, so perhaps I missed some big episode they all have a problem with.

All I can say is Eddie and the rest of you are a wealth of knowledge. Sure things get off topic from time time, but the knowledge is still there.

The only thing that I see is a problem is these D Bags trying to disrupt things.

Thank you to Eddie. I came to this forum via your entertaining videos and will stay for your entertaining threads! :)

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Outstanding Eddie. This is why I love that the threads here aren't deleted. Any other people he tries to influence could, if they so desired (but not likely), come here and read for themselves the high levels of douchebaggery and arrogance displayed by these tools.

I proudly display my Wayalife banner and shirts, anyone who asks will get told of the true bonds and awesome resources this forum produces.

Mr. Towery, you sir are deceitful, unprofessional and are no longer welcome here.

Nice Frank couldn't have said it better myself. ..:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rccrwlr

Really?! For me personally I came to this forum to learn how to spend my money wisely by getting advice from those that have used the products in the real world. Not because someone wants to push a particular product they have rotting on their shelf. For thoes genuinely interested in helping, we less experienced thank you for helping us. For those pimps. I post this pic once again

Pick didn't load

--Rccrwlr

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386438130.766394.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386438130.766394.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

jims68

That's what happens when your Breaken The Law! Breaken The Law! Thanks Eddie your frankness is the reason I come here! We'll and it's like being with family to! Kind of ruthless at times but always come back together!

texasdave

You know, I just want to get on here, drink a beer and shoot the shit. When I ask a question, I expect to get many informed(mostly) and misinformed answers. I value everyones opinions on this forum and take them with a grain of salt. Some people are more informed than others and I give them due credit. Ultimately it is my final decision to choose what I want to do. And I'm aware of that I'm a Jeep noob and I accept that.(for now)

So if you can't come on here, have a good time, poke fun and expect the same, learn a few things from others or the hard way, your missing the point. IMHO. Put what you want on your jeep. It's yours. If you want an opinion, ask for it. If not then order it cuz it looks really cool. But don't be pissy cuz you bought it, bumped a fat chick and it broke after you received informed info on a product but decided to buy what you heard was better from some dick head.

Just my $.02

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Ding Ding Ding! Introducing the new "Dick of the Week"!

1. 2007 JKU Congrats! You earned it👍
2. Overlander
3. The Duff
4. Ttfhell
5. McPuck
6. Paisano

This is bullshit. I got bumped down to
#5. What can I do to move up the list?

David1tontj

This is bullshit. I got bumped down to
#5. What can I do to move up the list?

Not sure, I would start by filming yourself stealing some girl scout cookies from the little Girl Scouts in front of the grocery store.... (You may not recognize them in their skirts, but I think jeek, bob-0, 2007 jk, and big tom, are all in the same troop)

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
"This is bullshit. I got bumped down to #5."

"What can I do to move up the list?"

We'll McPuck.......it looks like you're going to have to out "shit talk" the other four participants above you......and we've all seen what 2007 JKU has brought to the table.....that's why he's the reigning King Richard I.......PPE......Plan....Prepare....Execute......Good luck McPuck!!

Woodrow:beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom