10,000 Members!!

pastorwug

I can't imagine how much time and brains it takes to build and then run a site like this, then add all the oversight of those with adverse agendas.
There have been other sites I've belonged to (Mini Cooper sites) that charge a fee for annual membership - probably because of the work involved.
Thanks Eddie for working hard and keeping this site free for us.

JKbrick

Congratulations and a big thank you Eddie and Cindy. Now does 10,000 include the asshats that have been dismembered? Never thought I would stare at my phone as much as the wife does but I do, thank you again

MTG

Caught the Bug
Very nice!

Congrats Eddie and Cindy! I'm happy to be a part of it. :clap2:

Hard to believe there are over 10,000 members, only a handful of which are real :asshat:s*

*I'm not counting Adam.

David1tontj

Congratulations and a big thank you Eddie and Cindy. Now does 10,000 include the asshats that have been dismembered? Never thought I would stare at my phone as much as the wife does but I do, thank you again

X2. Haha. I never liked the idea of Facebook, and would harass my wife for constantly being on it.... Now the tables have turned.. Now I'm like a drug addicted lab monkey!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

JAGS

Hooked
This is cool to see. I remember hitting 5,000 back when my jeep was still stock. Now we are at 10,000.....and my jeep is still stock. :tantrum:

In all seriousness though, I'm glad to be part of the forum and have met a lot of cool people and learned a lot about jeeps (this being my first offroad vehicle of any type). Thank you Eddie and Cindy for being the people you are and for bringing us all together. You guys rock! :yup:

:honey::celebrate::honey::celebrate::honey:

Army_Vet

Banned
X2. Haha. I never liked the idea of Facebook, and would harass my wife for constantly being on it.... Now the tables have turned.. Now I'm like a drug addicted lab monkey!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Same here! Thought I was the only one

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Same here! Thought I was the only one

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

lol x4! i always get yelled at by the GF when she sees me on here. she loves jeeping but not to the extent i do i guess

SteelBadger

10k is incredible

This is cool to see. I remember hitting 5,000 back when my jeep was still stock. Now we are at 10,000.....and my jeep is still stock. :tantrum:

In all seriousness though, I'm glad to be part of the forum and have met a lot of cool people and learned a lot about jeeps (this being my first offroad vehicle of any type). Thank you Eddie and Cindy for being the people you are and for bringing us all together. You guys rock! :yup:

:honey::celebrate::honey::celebrate::honey:

Okay, this actually made me LOL. I am wondering if I will be saying the same thing at 20k?:doh:
This is a great site and I am hoping to learn from these folks too. Thanks to everyone in advance!

Cajun JK

Way to go!!! This site has really been great to go to when I have a question. Keep up the great work everyone!!!

Top Bottom