• No skid-Pan has been hit hard by a rock, stump, etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have skid already, but has not been hit yet

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Have skid already, pan has been hit hard

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

j3ph3ry_j33p

the M.O.R.E. JK oil-pan/engine skid is a steal for the price and was simple-to-install peace-of-mind that has already paid for itself. I did have to wrap the crossover pipe in titanium lava rock exhaust manifold wrap to negate an annoying little rattle when reverse was engaged and said pipe just touched the skid but that took me all of ten minutes and 9 bucks on eBay. The skid is great and strong as crap.....

JKbrick

Just installed the EVO oil pan skid yesterday. It was a fairly easy install plus got to buy a new tool as a bonus. Got an inch-pound torque wrench

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yup, we've run a Rancho skid and they are very affordable, easy to install and work great. :yup:

Agreed! It has a few scratches on it from misreading my line but no dents! Greg's signature with his custom painted Rancho skid for more power pushed me toward it :cheesy:

Sent from my iPhone

Aeraun

I have a Rockhard4x4 one. Straight forward install, no real issues. Has the door for oil changes and is beefy. I haven't seen any others in person but I am quite happy with it. Got some nice trail marks and dings in it first run with it.

The Force will be with you.... always

Top Bottom