Howdy... Cya

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys! Long time lurker of the forum and a repeat viewer of the Wayalife videos.

Anyway, I'm on my second jeep now in my 2013 2DR Sport.

I've done some upgrades, mostly stickers. My build thread can be seen...

Look, I don't mean to come off like an ass here especially being that it's Christmas Eve but really, you posted up a "howdy from your forum" and posted up a link directing members to it? Really?? :rolleyes2:

You'll forgive me for editing your title and removing your link. You'll also have to forgive me for reminding you to show a little respect for me before I have to enforce my rules on you.

Merry Christmas.

Look, I don't mean to come off like an ass here especially being that it's Christmas Eve but really, you posted up a "howdy from your forum" and posted up a link directing members to it? Really??

You'll forgive me for editing your title and removing your link. You'll also have to forgive me for reminding you to show a little respect for me before I have to enforce my rules on you.

Merry Christmas.

Dont worry Eddie were not going anywhere

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dont worry Eddie were not going anywhere

Oh, nobody's worried here. I simply found his first post here to have been made in very poor taste - it's like the owner of Joe Blows Coffee walking into Starbucks and saying "hey! come check out the coffee I sell at my shop".

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well after exploring a bit looks like there are only 3 members so I guess this was an attempt at "free advertising" I second Sharkey's sentiments.....

snapfish

Yup....he is fishing in Eddie's forum...he may have thought he can steal some fish on his way out of wayoflife forum. Instead, the sucker got caught ....lmao.....
Eddie- glad you busted this holiday grinch... ;)

Snapfish

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those who are interested, I got a PM from this guy and long story short, he made the following request....

itoutsider said:
Given this discussion and these points, I would ask that this forum user account (itoutsider), threads created or posts made by this account, be deleted and purged from your system. I have no interest in continued affiliation here.

For all intents and purposes, I will not be deleting his account or this thread but rather, I will leave it as a record so that you can all see what really transpired here.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
For those who are interested, I got a PM from this guy and long story short, he made the following request....

For all intents and purposes, I will not be deleting his account or this thread but rather, I will leave it as a record so that you can all see what really transpired here.

Typical. Must be something in the water.... In any case I think keeping all the douchebaggery here as a permanent record is a great idea. For some reason or another I think some past defectors like to go off and tell tall tales of the mean ol owner of WAL and how they we're run out. Good riddance

Tigrcky

Typical. Must be something in the water.... In any case I think keeping all the douchebaggery here as a permanent record is a great idea. For some reason or another I think some past defectors like to go off and tell tall tales of the mean ol owner of WAL and how they we're run out. Good riddance

its the kool-aid, only the cool kids can handle it... :doh:

David1tontj

Wow.... I really can't believe how many people come here for the wrong reasons! I also agree with Eddie's decision to post the facts and not delete them... It keeps things clear..

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

JAGS

Hooked
Ok. But I like it better when we can all pile on and get into a beef with these people. This one was kind of anticlimactic if you ask me. Lol. 😉😂😂

- Jason

Army_Vet

Banned
GOSH DoGGERY! Eddie you have to be on 100% all the time; that sux that you just cant build something nice and have people enjoy it!

What a shame!

Top Bottom