Wave from Harrisburg PA!

DeFebo8

I'm new to the Jeep community, but I am already in love with my 2009 JKU! I am currently in PA now, because it is where I am from and I am visiting family for Christmas, but I am in the Army and I am stationed up at Fort Drum! I leave for Afghanistan soon, but when I get back I have big plans for my Jeep. I hope everyone had a great holiday! I am excited to learn more about the "WAYALIFE" and I can't wait to start my build. I am sure I'll have plenty of questions, and from what I have read, you friendly people will have answers! Happy Holidays, and I'll see you around!

RamP

Welcome aboard, Merry Christmas and thank you for your service.
A lot of us go wheeling in Rousch Creek so we'll have to get you out there too.

In5ane1

I'm new to the Jeep community, but I am already in love with my 2009 JKU! I am currently in PA now, because it is where I am from and I am visiting family for Christmas, but I am in the Army and I am stationed up at Fort Drum! I leave for Afghanistan soon, but when I get back I have big plans for my Jeep. I hope everyone had a great holiday! I am excited to learn more about the "WAYALIFE" and I can't wait to start my build. I am sure I'll have plenty of questions, and from what I have read, you friendly people will have answers! Happy Holidays, and I'll see you around!

Welcome!

Drove through there this morning. In northeast pa this week visiting wifes family.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DeFebo8

Welcome, and thanks for your service! Got a pick of your rig?

Thank you! And I do! But my pictures are not uploading for some reason, maybe they are to big, I think thats why my avatars are not working either. I am trying to figure it out though.

Top Bottom