WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience Trailer

SDG

Caught the Bug
Awesome trailer, can wait to see the full feature!

I like the song choice as well. I looked up the song on youtube, and that guy has actually put out a damn good music video to go with the song (Doesnt hurt getting Dan Tyminski to sing either)

JKRandall

Awesome trailer and so well done, just like your other video's!!! Cannot wait to see the full video you guys put together.

Brad Ferrell

seriously bad ass. great job on the trailer guys. great job on the trails. The JK Experience, through the Wayalife videos, is an inspiration to me to get out there and work, save some money, build a rig, and stop making excuses everytime I see some poser Jeep on the freeway pass my FWD crossover. Carry on!

HoosierWolf

YES! I've been chomping at the bit for this.

Now watch the trailer again before I head out to let Hailey play in the snow. :brows:

Ron Fechner

Wow

All I can Say is WOW, makes me want to pack my 13 JK and head south and play. By7 the way it's 0 dec. F. today. Damn that's cold...

Holeshot

Banned
All I can Say is WOW, makes me want to pack my 13 JK and head south and play. By7 the way it's 0 dec. F. today. Damn that's cold...

0 = cold? nahh got to rectify you, right now, as I am writting this, it is -36, felt -49. Now THAT is cold :icon_crazy:

Damtall55

I love watching all of your videos!! I am 6'10, 300+ pounds, so I would consider myself a big guy. But my JKU, not even close to the rigs you have on this video!! Makes me wish I had more money. Keep the videos coming so I can enjoy what it is like to wheel like that!!

Top Bottom