Cool Jeeps you've parked by

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Not really a cool jeep. But it is the first time Ive seen a hidden winch in person so I had to take a pic. 1416426562999.jpg

Wethy

Nice rig...Brings back the memories of my brothers Jeep truck, same color and same trim package( called 'no trim' budget package including white bumpers, not chrome). He factory ordered it in '72, with the heavy duty suspension and axles, not to many of the orange one's sold back then (as today's dozer and crush are now popular), he would get razzed all the time because it matched the California DOT highway trucks. I sent him a copy of this pic and he loved it and said he still misses that truck.
Thanks for sharing

Sorry i didnt see this until now but no problem it was a beautiful jeep. And we all live that obligatory jeep parking lifestyle!

KingCopperhead

Met a member of my local club today to exchange some parts that I had sold him. Was just after sunrise in a frozen parking lot. He said I caught him with his "pajamas" on since he was rocking his winter tires. (normally runs 37s) I'm on the left he's on the right. Always cool to meet a Jeeper and have a quick jeep chat first thing in the morning.

Attachments

• 1419089534020.jpg
    1419089534020.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 639

AlStew

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419542495.240883.jpg
Seen in Lake Forest CA. Someone got themselves a nice xmas gift. I didn't get to congratulate the family, but I'm sure they're stoked.

Rickster

Went Mountain Biking the other day and parked across from this Jeep. Got off the trail and it was replaced by another Jeep :) ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419703824.882196.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419703848.747154.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419703860.388977.jpg

Miggles

Got my first Jeep a little while ago, been slowly bringing some life into her over these past few weeks :D

My friend Dave's TJ next to my custom whitewalls :bleh: mine will end up being pretty similar (I'm on a high school budget so not for a while :( )
daves_Jeep.jpg
My dad's Rubi that he refuses to take wheeling
dads_Jeep.jpg
Next to some JKURs… I'd still take my Chili Pepper over them any day :crazyeyes:
TJ_JK.jpg

Top Bottom